The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pkyoching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I still regret having missed the opportunity for 3P session with G28 and her sister.... G28 had suggested the 3P session and I told her to arrange it.
We scheduled the session for 3 weeks later as I had to travel overseas but when I returned.... her sister oredi RTV.
I only try 28 once , service are good but face little bit unhappy, miss the chance to see the lesbian show which i think it may make me super excited
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Orr o see. Heard G7 left because of G32 too. Apparently G32 fell in love wirh her and kinda harrassed her till she buaybtahan and left. Yeap G32 is a Bisexual in orientation. She tried to woo just ORD-ed G5, but failed as G5 felt disgusted. Thats why the jealousy towards her bf and disgruntlement. Many inner court controvesial politics happened and still happening in this shop. But as what uncle fruits had said...just fuck amd ignore the politics.

Walao

Walao
I dunno if g32 with g5 but i think g5 not friendly with g20 and g28 as previously i was always go for g5 then when they knw bout it then their reaction show that they dont like g5
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkyoching View Post
I only try 28 once , service are good but face little bit unhappy, miss the chance to see the lesbian show which i think it may make me super excited
Who was her sister she was refering to? Pretty curious.

Walao
Old Today, 01:34 AM
Samster

And until nw i still havent saw g12 lol, no luck to meet her lol
Old Today, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkyoching View Post
I dunno if g32 with g5 but i think g5 not friendly with g20 and g28 as previously i was always go for g5 then when they knw bout it then their reaction show that they dont like g5

Na u got it mixed up. G32 is a public enemy to all gals. G5 initially found G28 unapproachable, but the ice was broken amd actually G28 is a pretty kind hearted gal. G28 became friend with G5. As for G20, kind of closest to G5 and also give G5 cute little cartoon purses which G20 has got heaps of them. In concl, they all avoid G32 as much as they could, to avoid unnecessary hatred further. Cos G32 extremely revengeful over trivial matters, for eg. Customers choose girls sitting next to herself instead of her, could easily stir up her jealousy. G32 just cannot swallow pride type. As for the lesby act. G28 & G5 parkart to boycott a particular uncle who always jump ships. That disgusted them. G20, 5, 28, 16, and sometimes 7 and 6 will go makan together without G32. G32 only goes out alone (G32 kinda mental). Mark my words, next back stabbed victim will most prolly be G18. As for G20, G32 cannot touch. Boss's pet amd money tree. Boss will choose to ignore or shake off G32'a gossips.

G32 cozy up to G5 when G5 just arrived late April this year cos she has no friends or rather allies, hoping G5 could be her so call ally. But as days pass, G32 true colour slowly surfacea till G5 kinda felt disgusted and slowly drew away from her. Another reason was that G32 began to show some lesby symptoms towards G5, which further disgusted her, like love kissing her cheeks and etc whule chatting in either one of their room after working hour (i did mention that G32 is a bi-sexual in my previous post). Plus bad mouthing G5's dar dar to brainwash her. Thats how the backstabbing incident occured. But blessing in disguise or prolly fate. Mr. Right stepped in around early May, which the relationship blossom. So technically yes and no. She left due to these 2 issues, backstabbing and love.

1st hand news from one of the WL mentioned above. No 2nd hand and filtered or twisted.

But as what Uncle fruits said. Just fuck la..mai charp lung eh taichees.

P.s. paiseh uncle fruits, limpei pung sai, very free and hands are free.

Walao

Last edited by walao; Today at 01:59 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1