The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 15
East is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to beholdEast is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cover the Face, F**k the Base ? (Discussion)

For me its wechat, used it extensively when I was in china for frequent job related thing.
I played with the nearby people thing.

It was then I realised about the powers of 美颜.
Sometimes I really want to ask the girls, a little bit is fine, but not paiseh 美颜 until a totally different person ?

When they ask if they look very different from pics, I at first will say, a bit different.
Until kena too many, I straightaway say, totally different and just leave.

Never got to up any.
Old 20-10-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
Calvary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cover the Face, F**k the Base ? (Discussion)

Saw the thread title and thought of this term

当兵有三年,母猪变(赛)貂蝉

If going through really dry period or very horny, will just become

" Face ? What face ? "
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1