The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a great solid bonk from Silkstockings.
Missed this babe the last time she’s here.
FR on Cat (Taken 16:30hrs just nice when check with Bro Silk any promo and his Daily promo deals are back!)

Location: 9/10 (Descreet and individual rooms. Big and spacious with clean towels)
Looks: 9/10 (Greeted me with a nice Sexy black lingerie cute with revealing boobs. Petite girl decent looks won’t cancel type)
Body: 9/10 (As per pic slim and busty Natural C )
Shower/Frenching: 9/10 (Shower me clean and frenching in the shower and allows me to suck and play her boobs under the water)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Slow and sensual wet Bbbj, Nice deepthroat with balls licking really good)
Fj: 10/10 (Tight Pussy with nice moans. She knows totally how to ride and service)
Gfe:9/10 (if she can speak good English would have been perfect. Lucky she speaks French and natural with very playful character and keeps teasing. I never get bored throughout and not a time watcher. Full 90mins deal for $130 promo. Thumbs up!)
Damage: $130/90/2
RTF: Yes definitely it’s a good deal. Bros can buy food for her at chicken rice near.

Not for Syt lovers I must say she’s 25-28. Figure and everything Low mileage well-maintained. Service oriented and damage is totally worthwhile. Thanks bro silk as always for the fast response.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
elliotvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Barbie from SS

Pretty, with braces
Mid 20s, C boobs, big nipples
South shaven
Thai tan, not slim not fat, just nice

French is good
BBBJ is good, bonk is good

Location is good for drivers
Room do not have private shower
Old 03-09-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Connie from PrivateClub69

MILF n Long Legs lover, here a catch not to be miss!

Have a fit body n really rock well!

Natural boob,

Quite good English

Very good GFE, will never let you feel bored, she is just a kitten but old one lol

Only no AJ, you can get ALL others!
I've finished mine CIM🤗

Hot MILF !!!

Treat her well she will definitely serves you well, as she is a sex machine that love bonks like us!

Thumb up for bro JJ

Last edited by GoForIt; 03-09-2019 at 10:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Model: Miu
Stable: Seduction68
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=742389

Will keep it short. Booked Miu early today, but before session saw a negative review on her. When ahead with the session anyway and I'm happy to report she is simply fantastic.

Location: Abit ulu. But not hard to find the place. Clean and big room. Many toilets so no need wait.

Looks: 9/10 - Looks similar to her photos. Maybe slightly more tanned. Cute OL looks. Probably mid 20s. Her eyes are mesmerising. Damnnn.

Body: 10/10 - Only one word to describe. HAWT!!! Big boobs. Not sure if enhanced but I think it is. Nice round ass. And got a huge art on her back.

BBBJ: 7/10 - I guess it's standard. Nothing to shout about. She allows CIM which is definitely a plus.

French: 10/10 - Entire session so much frenching. Lips were locked throughout.

FJ: 8/10 - Was also good. Nice cute moans and had a crazy sexy face while fucking. She was pulling the sheets so hard. Try to be more gentle with her as she mentioned her pussy abit pain from lots of pounding.

GFE: 8/10 - Always smiling. Hold hands when I stepped into the place. I would say she abit ting tong, but in a cute way. She would initiate random hugs and kisses. Small downside is her English not strong. But at least still able to Comms without Google translate.

OKT: 10/10 - Smooth booking as usual. Quick response as always.

Miu mentioned she was leaving soon. So try to grab her before she goes. Will definitely RTF if I have the time. Lastly, thanks for reading my FR! Cheers!
Old 03-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

FR for Soda from Silkstockings.

Looks: 7.5
Face wise perhaps 85% resemblance to pics. Won't reject for sure.

Body: 6.5
Real life abit bah bah la. Not as slim as pics portrayed. Score abit low cos of my strong preference for slim slim girls. Then again not baby elephant type.

Boobs: 8
All natural de. Light sag but it's a good tell tale sign of natural boobs. Good size too.

Kiss/French: 7
She quite particular about hygiene. Make sure your breath don't stink. If all good, she will be quite open to frenching

Painting: N/A
No score here cos she don't really allow. Respected her decision.

BBBJ: 9.5
This is one of her highlights. Strong suction and won't stop till I told her to. Asked me if is it too painful or not and can tell her to go lighter if it hurts.

FJ: 7
First shot ended in missionary but unable to finish the 2nd shot. Rammed her for damn long but can't finish. No her fault at all but she seems determined to milk my didi through various ways.

Massage: 8
Ask me if I want massage after 1st shot. Of course want la. Lol. She tried her best to massage all parts of my body. Small and big head included.

Comms: 15/10
No la I nv type wrong. Exceeded my expection for comms cos she can speak Chinese damn well. For a thai I felt that she can speak Chinese better than some sgreans. Bros who sick of chicken and duck talk with FL can try Soda. I ownself can speak some conversational thai and quite funny when we talk I talk to her in thai then she replied in Chinese 😂

Overall Soda is someone who can converse well and not a time watcher.
Old 03-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Late FR for Rain from T003

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=742935

Face: 7/10 Not exactly a SYT but still pleasant looking with lots of smiles. A little more towards the village beauty look than a city girl look

Body: 7.5/10 Enhanced set of tits but still good to grab with eraser nips, a little tan too but at least no tummy fat

French/painting: N.A didn't try

Bbbj/AR: 8.5/10 One of her stronger points for sure, gave me a good licking around my balls and ass before attempting to DT me till i finally unloaded in her mouth

FJ: 8/10 Think her customers not alot so she's not tired and got wet with light fingering, plus quite accommodating and can feel her tense up a little when she gets high. No complains despite multiple positions (even in front of mirror) before i got her to finish me off in reverse cowgirl as I grabbed her nice butt

Gfe: 7.5/10 She'll put in effort to engage you altho her english isn't fantastic, but there's always google translate anyway

Rtf: Possible but too many choices now

At the current damage I would say she's really good value, plus the booking was really smooth so thumbs up to OKT as well

Last edited by Ember; 03-09-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 8
lashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to beholdlashdse is a splendid one to behold

Cfm i got similar service from this girl.

Apparently she come here only for some unlucky guy carrot .

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2lium View Post
Review from Miu from Seduction stable.

Saw her yesterday evening

OKT communication perfect and very funny guy. He answers lightning fast with clear information.

Had no trouble finding direction. Room was big with good light. Appartement clean enough. Location near central.
About the girl, mixed experience.

First of all I want to say that her English is close to zero which is a downside for me.

Looks: 6/10
60% like the photo. I had trouble recognising to be honest

Body: 8/10
Slim. Not very tall. Nice big boobs 'not sure if real ones... I couldn't really check out her ass because of her attitude'.

BBBJ: 4/10
Bare minimum and was rushing to put condom

FJ: 2/10
She was really not in the mood for anything and didn't care for anything and didn't want to try anything. Also COF and French kiss not allowed although stated in ad.

GFE: 0/10
Think a starfish has more gfe than her

Overall:
Cannot recommend her in any way so definetly no RTF

Hope this review helps. Cheers
Old 03-09-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
Siamboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySiamboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for CHANI - GALAXY XSCORTS

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=741399

Looks: 10/10 Very pretty. Look like photo, slightly tanner. Cute and sexy at the same time.

Body: Tight and well maintained, told me she got work out, body also got things to grab. Slightly on the skinny side. CB trimmed.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good action, very slow and sensual, gradually ramps up the tempo over time.

FJ: 10/10 Feels very much like bonking your gf. Accomodating and willing to please, all positions are ok.

RTF: Yes, today 3rd time liao
Old 03-09-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR for Carrie from SA, vv busy nowadays to write long FR.

Petite, slim, quite fair, smooth skin, looks exactly like the photos some bros posted. Accommodating, tight, can feel her warmth when you stick it in.

Can french, can paint, can finger. She doesn't moan, but can tell when she high because her face flushes red.

Would be better if she trim/shave her hair below, and more GFE.

Otherwise very decent plate of $1.3 nasi lemak.
Old 03-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
laserbonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
FR for T003 Layla

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=742692

Been a while since my last FR. Had a pretty positive session with Layla from T003 earlier so thought help her a bit over here.

Layla just arrived yesterday, first-timer to Singapore. Location considered central, but gotta walk a bit coz the entrance to her premises is kind roundabout from nearest MRT station or bus stop. Room is decent with twin beds and a just OK bathroom so you can forget about doing anything much while washing up.

Layla belongs to those petitie, bubbly type. She claims her Japanese is better than her English but we can converse in english easily. Kinda fun to talk cock and fool around with. Claims to be 26, so the advertised age of 25 is about there. Photos are lightened/touched up but otherwise accurate. Fairer than your normal thai tan. She seems proud of her boobs which are natural (Big B+ or C, I guessed). Pics of boobs are accurate and feels firm to touch. Tattoo on her lower stomach (covering up a scar), on her lower back and another small one on back of her shoulder.

Points to note is that she seems really into BBBJ. Doesn't stop until I told her to. As mentioned in previous FR, you have to initiate frenching otherwise she's gonna BBBJ for a long time. Not fully shaved (Ad is inaccurate here as of this session) but trimmed so no DATY. While her GFE is ok but her customer service is up there. Helped me off my clothes and shoes. Helped to soap and rinse my feet before bathing. After the deed, she actually took out a nailclipper and started to trim and file my nails. At first, I was like... Waah! Got such thing?! No need lah! but she's insistent and I'm too tired to protest so let her do her thing. Usually other girls might be some half-fark massage (appreciate the effort though!) but first time got my nails done. Pours drink for me before and after the session as well.

Layla will be here until middle of September. Eateries are not very accessible so might wanna bring over some food and drinks (green tea, milk, etc will do). Thinks she likes spicy food.

RTF-worthy? YES.

End of FR.
Fully agreed but only thing is bbbj lovers might find the suction strong enough
Old 04-09-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
John0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Mina from Seduction68 stables.
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=742489

Looks: 9/10 - 85% similar to her photo.

Body: 9/10 - Small boobs and with slim figure.

BBBJ: 10/10 - Skills quite good and she allows CIM which is definitely a plus.

French/painting: 8/10 - Quite good. Licks all over my body.

FJ: 10/10 - The best I tried. Totally not like others she won’t give any excuses to say my dick is to big and don’t want do this and that. And she is the first one enjoying it.

GFE: 9/10 - Quite good also. Can communicate well in english.

OKT: 10/10 - Smooth booking as usual. Quick response as always.

Thanks Seduction Bro!
Old 04-09-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cheongbruh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you ever met a succubus or a nymphomaniac in real life?

Introducing - Som from Galaxy

Got FB for her

OKT - prompt and accommodating
Look: 7/10 not the prettiest SYT but you will definitely love it
Boob: bigger than B but smaller than C
Shower: MAX/10 hugs you and roam her boobs around your body. I had an intense shower action with her. We frenched and i fingered her till she cumned and she recipocrate by providing bbbj to me. The sight is simply heavenly.
Catbath: 8/10 she attacks mainly your tits but occasionally will kiss your neck to arouse you.
French: Max/10 We frenched like those JAV film, intense tongue fight with lots of saliva swapping.
Fingering: Max/10 I made her cum with just my fingers alone like 5-6 times. She cum really easily, too bad she's not those squirting type but still wet.
BBBJ: Max/10 This girl knows how to sucks. She licks my dick from the balls up to the tip, like licking ice-cream. My two balls was attacked by her mouth relentlessly. Those who likes their balls to be taken care will love it. She can DT too.
FJ: Max/10 First time in my life using all the techniques I could think off to bang her. Cowgirl, Missionary,doggy,hugging, wall banging.... I even switched to finger during interval to rest, I've lost count how much she actually cummed. She seems to like rough sex. I pinched her nipple hard while she cowgirl me and slap hard on her butt but she only focused on moaning and enjoying my dick only. She actually sweats a lot after our first shot.
Pussy: natural/trimmed
Paintiing: NA, not my stuffs
CIM: Max/10 she takes it all while i thrust my dick deep into her mouth. Then, she sticks out her tongue with my cum is still inside her to clean the rest of my shaft and then rub it dry with her boobs. Seriously like jav service. She probably can COF but my 2nd load surrender to her mouth also.
GFE: Max/10 a lots of teasing and hugging. She always asks me to fuck her in a playful manner.
Overall: 9 /10

Playful yet hardworking girl. I spent almost all my time fucking her. My 2nd shot took very long but her bbbj managed to suck it out. This girl KC high lv also, 2nd round done ady still ask got power for 3rd round or not and became grumpy when i told her no power for third one. To all bro be well-prepared or she'll suck you dry.

RTF: confirm going back for more intense action!
Old 04-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Etacs1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CARE from GALAXY XSCORT

Thanks to OKT.

The below are accordance to my own perspective.

Looks: 9/10, cutie pie and 90% resemble the picture
Body: 10/10, nipples are not brown and has a natural breast and body is well maintain plus she is fair girl
Frenching: 8/10, can do tongue fight
BBBJ: 10/10, strong suctions
Fj: 10/10, tight little pussy and is naturally wet
Gfe:9/10, she understand local jagons like kuku and mei mei. She can speak limited mandarin and communicate well in English.
Damage: $140/90/2
RTF: Yes, already planning to do so
Old 04-09-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrmike1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Soda

OKT solid fuss free easy to deal with
Location+room central, room was decent toilet was outside and can bio whoever else that's staying there.

Face 8/10

Body 7/10 not so slim CB trimmed

Tits 8/10 natural C

Bbbj 8/10 pretty good

Fj 7/10

Massage 7/10 quite decent

Soda has pretty face and speaks good Chinese great for those that don't speak much thai.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

slutdungeon bew
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=743128

central location apt. private transport required or walk about 10min from nearest mrt. room with attached toilet.
okt is prompt on requests and flexible

bew looks like her photos but slightly older. maybe discount about 10-15%. quite friendly personality.
shoulder length hair and about 1.6m slim built n clean shaved
firm enhanced c ... apparently recently augmented. scars still visible under the wmds. butt not really bubble but not flat either. it was her 1st day in SG.
bbbj was definitely her good point. fj many positions all also can. pussy has a little mileage but still pretty damn good.

cartridges expended. might have to visit this range again after resupp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1