The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
Short FR on Peggy from Emma. Tried her a few days ago. Not a good experience. First look, she looked like the pic, short and petit. We went to the room immediately as there are a few girls outside. Very weird to walk to the toilet with the toilet and the girls staring cos the toilet is located in the entrance of the door! She didnt wash herself much as she said the water is cold (which i agree it is). OKT pls do smth about the water heating system thanks. Thereafter we went back to the room after our shower (SOP).

She is ok when i request to turn on the lights, and i thought it was the start of a good service. Sigh it didnt go according to what i expected. Maybe my past few bonks were all good standard that i expected too much. No catbath, and she told me she is very itch the moment i am licking her boobs. WTF. And complaint about anywhere i lick also itchy and she siam here siam there, damn dulan and so i straightaway proceed to licking her pussy. I have to HOLD her down so she wont move. BBBJ is not very amazing. Average at most but i do give her credit for looking at me when blowing me. Plus point.

FJ was normal just that she complaint alot. Like very long and all. She also got not much stamina. Average at most and not accommodating. Best part is after i cum and we finish shower, she went and wore all her clothing, but i still got 30mins left. With this in mind i know what she is up to and how to deal with this kind of girls? YOU DONT LET HER DO WHAT SHE WANTS. I told her that the time with me is not over and she cant go out and talk to her friends. She got to stay in the room with me. Then she kpkb in thai that i dont understand and i told her anything you want to say just tell me, dont need to talk in thai cos i know. Then she just diam diam. After my time is up i paid up and left without tipping. Not a good session at all. Hate it when girls tried to play stunt.

Looks: 7.8/10 close to photo. looks good honestly. she do have pretty manicure and pedicure that makes me sexcited.
Body: 8/10 little to no tummy. Slim and petit
Boobs: 7/10. Enhance C cup. small and cute light color nipple. can she her enhancement scar under her boobs. she told me she like under the boobs cos ppl cant see.
French: she does frenching. not really a fighter but goo enough
BBBJ: 6/10 avg but she looks at you when she does it. Plus point.
Skin tone: fairer than most thai.
Catbath: nth at all. disappointed.
AR: NIL
Painting: cant lick anywhere. only pussy. shaved but got stub liao.
FJ. 6/10. No stamina and full of KY.
GFE: She does act cute but she also kpkb in thai and i cant understand.
RTF: NEVER.

Overall: Dont bother. attitude got some problem.
knn our hard earn money, all this stable and their girls taking for granted, tempted to try her lucky end up never book, okt do something to your business if not close down sua
Old 19-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on Jassy from Somtum?
Old 19-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SherbetClub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGoFast View Post
- FR for Sherbetclub's Rainbow -
( newbies FR pang chance for me thanks bros )
Not sure if i first blood her or not but definitely is first or second bah.

By the way shes actually 24 and 160cm as per whatnot stated about her in her posts. She says shes working in sg for money to study LAW in thailand ( mai siao siao )

Details.

Location: central and easy to find. But hotel not very good as its small and has thin walls.

Looks: 7.5/10( with hair down ) 7 when she put up. Same with picture except with more makeup irl to cover up pimples. But looks like a chinese-malay friend i had a crush on.

Boobs: 9/10 ( im not a boob person she has a B cup and perfect in my hand. Very soft also. Perky nips, finger size O thats brown in colour. Not saggy. )

Body: 7/10 ( not your petite and skinny size. Abit of fats which i think is from weight lost. But still acceptable as her soft skin repays for it. )

Shower and catbath is SOP

Bbbj: 8/10 ( sensual and slow. But doesnt go too deep or my one too big HAHAHA )

French: 8/10 ( kisses like your gf would. Tongue in tongue out and she has small mouth )

Fj: 8/10 ( hardworking, willing to comply and many pattern will come out )

Massage: 7.5/10 ( her head massage pretty good. I recco you bros to try. )

GFE: 8/10 ( shy, quiet but talkative when you can find relatable topics. Answers questions when i asked but not an asker herself. )

Rtf: i dont do rtf.

Overall: 8.5/10 had really good session as she was really "accompanying" me throughout. The 1 and a half hour just went pass so quickly. Definitely recco you bros if you are finding a syt.

Please pm me for any details i may have left out or you wish to know. Rep me if this FR was helpful as i have just started out. But remember to take this FR with a pinch of salt as what i like might not be what you like.
Thanks bro for Rainbow FR!!!
Old 19-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Pandy > Lustvegas

Face > Look similar to posted picture.
24 years young lady.

Skin Tone < Normal thai tan.

Boob > Big A cup.Nice brown nips.

Body > Ultra slim kind.42kg?Very slim and small size.
Can carry and bonk kind.

Frenching > Can do with tongue work

BBBJ < Not bad but not very long

Painting / Fingering > Both can be done.Pussy quite tight as first.
After paintwork water flow out pussy start loosen a bit.
Can turbo finger her pussy.

FJ > Did 2 fantastic FJ.
Legs flexible.Change many position.
Can take deep thrust.
Both shots enjoyable.

Massage > Given during rest time.Quite pro.

Lady cannot speaks English so use google translate.
Non season FL.
Friendly and obedient.
Just tell her what you prefer.

ejazz
Old 19-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

JammenSam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for candy from Titanium
Old 19-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Olive from doll88

Last night originally booked jena, reached there early 10 mins but wechat okt nvr reply room number after asking for shirt colour, end up 20 mins later likely jena nvr reply okt, offered to change girl at same discounted price, chose olive instead. Thumbs up

Looks: 8/10 she really look syt imo, shes still studying operational logistics(google translate, idk lol) and short around 1.6m, im 1.8 so end up her head at my chest LOL

Body: 9.5/10 flawless imo, a very small tummy, and nice curves all around, i like, big and firm ass nice to piak piak, natural big and firm yet supple C cup neh neh, suck until i very happy

Communication: basic english, google translate required cos i cant speak thai

Shower: she a bit inexperienced for showering ppl? But she gave bbbj in shower after washing below, shiok lah!

Frenching: 8/10 kiss and french like lovers

BBBJ: wet and sloppy, shes a very hard worker, couldnt come both times even when fcking cos i have delayed ejaculation, so she give bbbj and hj for over 10 mins each and make me cim both times.

Painting: 10/10 she is very very responsive, likes to be painted softly on her pearl, very horny and came in a short while when fingering and painting, stereo very loud and real hahaha. Sweet juices and can feel her cumming, pull my head in until she song and den she push my head away lol.

FJ: 9/10 started off riding me like a cowgirl until she herself cum, den change position do missionary and doggy, wah her ass very nice, make me think of 1838 G38 and yuma from Siam Angels last time, nice to grab and piak piak, had to put pillows under her to support cos she keep grabbing and cumming, moaning the whole time. Couldnt come so she did bbbj until cim. Writing and thinking about it make me hard again. xD Second round same doggy her until tired den she gave me bbbj and hj like fast and furious, licking my balls and then keep focusing the head.

Massage: 6/10 she herself say she not pro but offered to do, the head massage was good, but had to teach her to use her palms to knead the muscles on body, not keep using her thumb otherwise next time her thumb pain when grow older. Shes small size so not enough power for me big size guy.

RTF: definitely would if i have time and money, unfortunately life has setbacks and might be semi retire from scene until end of year until shit is over and done with. I think she is very good and tipped her for the hard work in squeezing out my vitamin M

Edit: she said i was her first customer ytd, past few days a few customers. Hope my FR will bring more business to this softspoken and bubbly girl
Old 19-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Jollie of Titaniumbabe at 1100hrs.

Just finished my session with this busty nice lady and it was really not bad to say the least. Wanted to book Jojo initially but it seems the KOC88's FR had drove up the demand for her services.
Anyway, I was assured by OKT that Jolie is new and good looking as well and provides good service, so I took his words for it. No regrets.

Looks: 8.5/10 early 20s, smooth skin and big bright eyes. No blemish on her face. A bit of minah complexion but the wont reject kind for most. Her pics posted are 90% accurate. Her looks really grew as the session went on. Pretty syt for sure. A cheery personality too.

Body: 9/10. Young, firm looking type. Very solid for a hard bonk. Again, I would say smooth and taut.

Boobs: 9/10. Solid and wonderful to fondle and suck. I sucked on them for some time and it seems Jollie enjoyed them being played with. Like the way she looked at me when I took her left boob into my mouth in full.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight, trimmed, easily wet and plenty of juice. She likes her clits to be stimulated as heard from her moans when I painted. Told me I licked her good.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. For a syt, her standard is pretty good. Varies her tempo and movement and looking at me like a little kitten with her big eyes. Made me feel so high! Ample use of tongue when needed and gave my balls a good suck and lick too. Almost CIM but i endured.

Frenching: 9/10. A kissing fish. Her full lips are so tasty. We frenched non stop.

FJ: 9/10. Nothing to complain. Jollie accommodated to all my requests.
Missionary, doggies, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side / standing doggie all she was willing to try and I have a above average size dong. She took it like a obedient girl.
The highlight to me was the carry fuck. She looks meaty in her earlier pictures but is actually quite lightweight to carry in real life, maybe 43 to 44kgs only. She cummed several times and moaned so loudly, there are so much juice on her pussy. Either she is hungry for sex or I bonked her really well.
1X missionary cumshot
1X carry fuck cumshot
I also asked if she does CIM after the deed. She said she can do that for customers that she likes. Told her i would like to CIM the next time I visit, she replied no problem lol.

GFE: Very good. I can speak primary school Thai and she speaks primary school English, we clicked quite well, she was really friendly and quite chatty. 90 mins went too fast but when we were not fucking, we spent the rest of time, kissing, frenching and cuddling. I really like the chemistry we had.

RTF: Yes depending on my schedule and money. Jollie is worth the damage for sure but i dont make a lot like some bros. Now I need to go to work.
Hope Titanium's OKT can give me a big discount the next time since I visited his stable for a few times. I also selfishly hope bro KOC88 sticks to Jojo only lest he comes to disturb and FR for Jollie and increase her customer flow.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

MicC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club viva.. is conning people, book my girl, end up get another girl, confronted okt in WhatsApp but he ignore and no reply.... bad CS...
Old 19-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Bad experience
Old 19-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethaigirls View Post
Tried Patty. I think she resembles only 6/10 of her photos. OKT skills very good in photoshop. But it's her for sure. Just not my cai.
Dun go club viva if you dun want spoilt your day, bad experience book my girl, give another, txt okt he ignore, say 90 mins but only 1 hr plus Jena chase out by girl
Old 19-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Tear (Doll88)

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=654766

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 8/10 manmade C. Soft
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Kiss: light pecks only.
FJ: 6/10. She looks tired. Claim someone booked her for overnight. Give and take, svc still gd.

RTF material
Old 19-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Parisa somtum89

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (big C for boobs lover)
BBBJ: 7/10
CIM: 0/10
French: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Shower: 6/10
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10

Rtf .lol. She going home soon so decided to share.
Hi bro, thanks for the FR. it seems that Parisa is only an above average bonk to you right? Was tempted to try her after seeing all the raving FRs at SomTum website.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't have a good experience with Club Viva. Booked and confirmed Sasa on Friday. Response to SMS was fast. Turned up at location and given room number on time.

However, girl was a totally different person from the pic. Msg okt and still say yes confirm is sasa.

Since already booked, and she quite service oriented, went ahead with session.

Look: 7/10 GND look
Boobs: 6/10 full B, a bit sag due birth
Body: 6/10 stretch marks and some baby fat
Bbbj: did not try
Kiss: 7/10 not bad and try to please
Fingering: 8/10 squirts a bit and good sound FX
FJ: 6/10 quite loose
GFE: 8/10 makes good effort to please

RTF: no

This kind of practice makes the industry look bad. Not avail just let me know, like when I msg emma, immediately say not avail, can try others.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
JOJO Thaitanium

Bonk 18/6 7pm

Refer to link

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=654859

Stats by okt:

Name : JoJO
Height : 1.52 M
Speak :Thai
Stats : 35(B)-24-34
Services:

BBBJ ✔️
Frenching ✔️
Painting ✔️
massage✔️
FJ✔️

can run in to some foreign workers is the girls took too long to open the door.

Okt
4.5/5
friendly and can tcss

Look
4.5/5
JoJo look abit like one of the thai dara Patt napapa just that jojo have slightly bigger cheekbone.

Figure
3/5
B with slightly sag boobs and big dark areola

Language
5/5
speak in thai

KC virus/gongtao/Gfe,Etc
3.5/5
Smiling and shy with her very into frenching slow and tongue exchange allowed.At times she will initiate back when things started to warm up.
Not really KC or GT me at least my anti virus was not alert.

Session
4/5

french her made her high during shower and she is patience wait for me to enjoy.

she love to be paint,she will hold her thigh up and let you deep dive into her abalone cave.

nice moan once she started to song. she also gave a reasonable bbbj though i dont really into bbbj.

not too tight abalone but can hear watery sound during leg on shoulder missionary pose

light to carry her do air missionary pose.

gave some back massage during shower

Summary

Overall exp 4/5

Wysiwyg real photos used and like abit like thai dara.
Okt positive attitude when i feedback to him
Jojo above average service and good attitude
speak french
love paint
Clean shaven(added)

Don't
slight sag boobs
shared toilet that need to pass through a few room

suggestion to okt

remind her to close the door or lock as she can forget the main door or her room when going shower as our valuable things are also inside the room at least closed it.

this is purely my own experience and if it not up to your standard then just take it as a normal session.

Last edited by gorb; 19-06-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by STCC123 View Post
FR for Jollie of Titaniumbabe at 1100hrs.

Just finished my session with this busty nice lady and it was really not bad to say the least. Wanted to book Jojo initially but it seems the KOC88's FR had drove up the demand for her services.
Anyway, I was assured by OKT that Jolie is new and good looking as well and provides good service, so I took his words for it. No regrets.

Looks: 8.5/10 early 20s, smooth skin and big bright eyes. No blemish on her face. A bit of minah complexion but the wont reject kind for most. Her pics posted are 90% accurate. Her looks really grew as the session went on. Pretty syt for sure. A cheery personality too.

Body: 9/10. Young, firm looking type. Very solid for a hard bonk. Again, I would say smooth and taut.

Boobs: 9/10. Solid and wonderful to fondle and suck. I sucked on them for some time and it seems Jollie enjoyed them being played with. Like the way she looked at me when I took her left boob into my mouth in full.

Pussy: 9/10. Tight, trimmed, easily wet and plenty of juice. She likes her clits to be stimulated as heard from her moans when I painted. Told me I licked her good.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. For a syt, her standard is pretty good. Varies her tempo and movement and looking at me like a little kitten with her big eyes. Made me feel so high! Ample use of tongue when needed and gave my balls a good suck and lick too. Almost CIM but i endured.

Frenching: 9/10. A kissing fish. Her full lips are so tasty. We frenched non stop.

FJ: 9/10. Nothing to complain. Jollie accommodated to all my requests.
Missionary, doggies, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side / standing doggie all she was willing to try and I have a above average size dong. She took it like a obedient girl.
The highlight to me was the carry fuck. She looks meaty in her earlier pictures but is actually quite lightweight to carry in real life, maybe 43 to 44kgs only. She cummed several times and moaned so loudly, there are so much juice on her pussy. Either she is hungry for sex or I bonked her really well.
1X missionary cumshot
1X carry fuck cumshot
I also asked if she does CIM after the deed. She said she can do that for customers that she likes. Told her i would like to CIM the next time I visit, she replied no problem lol.

GFE: Very good. I can speak primary school Thai and she speaks primary school English, we clicked quite well, she was really friendly and quite chatty. 90 mins went too fast but when we were not fucking, we spent the rest of time, kissing, frenching and cuddling. I really like the chemistry we had.

RTF: Yes depending on my schedule and money. Jollie is worth the damage for sure but i dont make a lot like some bros. Now I need to go to work.
Hope Titanium's OKT can give me a big discount the next time since I visited his stable for a few times. I also selfishly hope bro KOC88 sticks to Jojo only lest he comes to disturb and FR for Jollie and increase her customer flow.
seems like she is the next target after jojo...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1