The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 10
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diillu View Post
Bros,

Just heard from my best cheonging buddy that the ex-angpai ML LEMON had contacted him that she is back in biz!

I think she was in tier-1 previously, but couldnt find her link.

Any senior bros can help verify?
I am not sure she was considered an angpai. Anyway easiest is to ask your buddy to ask her for the info.
Old 19-12-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Who did BM with bra? Lol. I will want to avoid her for sure.
Don't tell you lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
I suppose it's just upper body, licking and/or suck your nibbles... And nothing goes further south...
In my memory, I think XiaoLan/Amy(RTC) gave the most diligent cat-bath :north to south; and Miqi is still my reigning cat-bath champion. She did it together with her hands so it felt like having 2-3 tongues working on your body simultaneously. Exciting part is when one of the "tongues" found the eye of my shaft. I will sprang up and look down, only to found it's only her hand that is rubbing my cock. lol

most other MLs only do the nipple licking .... oh yes, there is Bibi who can do a pretty decent cat-bath too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diillu View Post
Bros,

Just heard from my best cheonging buddy that the ex-angpai ML LEMON had contacted him that she is back in biz!

I think she was in tier-1 previously, but couldnt find her link.

Any senior bros can help verify?
now we're talking BM! I miss her
You can watch this link if you so kan chiong lol
https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p=13392093

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 884 / Power: 21
bigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to beholdbigm is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just visit this new GEM after viewing the FR from lovesaint
The experience is almost the same as what was in FR.
Can confirm she is really first time in this trade and she is not used to it.
However, the GF feeling was really fantastic. It's been a long time since I have this experience.
Definitely wish to RTM but too bad she RTC 2 days later..cos not used to the trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
http://liltigersden.com/lithe/

Commando this ML.

The photo at LTD is PSed gao gao..

does not do justice to her..

Photo look like Big boobs and meaty girl but actual fact she is very petite. Im 1.73m and about 1 head taller than her.

Looks: 7/10 (22 yrs old SYT. Her face looks similar to the photo but the rest nono)
Body: 8/10 (Small and tight body with a Natural Firm C cup with eraser nipples.)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Very detail from neck to leg but slightly lack of strength.)
HDLY: 7/10 (surprising she is very good at this)
HJ: 9/10 (She does a very slow and accomodating JG, she would not rush you)
Service 8/10 (This is very important!!! She is first time in Singapore and her friend CADI which intro her to singapore to massage did not mention anything that requires her to undress herself during massage or HJ. Although i did not get the first blood but i was the 2nd blood. I managed to slowly talk her to undress herself to topless. As this is her first time here and she did not expect all these. To the benefits of all bros i told her that most ML here massage in nude and does everything except for FJ and BJ. So she is considering whether she should carry on as a ML or RTC. I explained to her what customer would expect so bros out there dun spoil market. If you all want good service slowly educate her and not expect a ang pai service from her. So please be nice to her and slowly teach her. If any of you who tried anything funny would scared her and bye bye a gem-to-be. She has a very cute expression when doing JG. You gotta try it to see it. )

RTM: YES!
Old 19-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

been always looking for massage cim ar ML.... but seems like totally dont have one right now...

so thinking of going for peace or niuniu (rtm)

advice?
Old 19-12-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Miqi's last day tomorrow. Last chance to try, as she may never return. Goodbye dear, wish you every success in your future endeavours.
Old 19-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!dennisss is one of the Best!

https://sammyboy.today/showth...ight=8335+2589

Hi guys, this girl is my fave. Though her service all SOP, i guess her 8 words hit with mine.

Please support
Old 19-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yinghua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

Visited Sisi after reading the compilation thread. Only 2 MRs, but the name Sisi do remind me of someone, so I took the risk. No regrets. She milfy, figure describe by the other two bros are correct. Bros can trust the MRs. Sometimes you just need a jie jie to do the job. She friendly and service oriented. She know her massage, well I enjoyed my session with her. Will rtm
Old 19-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
actingcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugalsc View Post
This is a new ad. You so daring to try without other people's feedbacks?
I kind of like her look. Plus I feel more excited and anticipated when trying some new stuffs
Old 20-12-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
puckman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlad1981 View Post
Anyone know what happen to ssm? All the ads disappear and no more response from the gals
What's ssm?
Old 20-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Miqi's last day tomorrow. Last chance to try, as she may never return. Goodbye dear, wish you every success in your future endeavours.
Link? Sorry, too many same names around... :/
Old 20-12-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckman View Post
Link? Sorry, too many same names around... :/
The original one, the famous one, the one with 5 stages of fake lovemaking. The one from Shenhua69.
Old 20-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The original one, the famous one, the one with 5 stages of fake lovemaking. The one from Shenhua69.
Oh that one! OK! Thanks!
Old 20-12-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckman View Post
What's ssm?
I guess he was referring to sgsoulmate ads
Old 20-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
MR for Sandy

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=574718

Texted a few MLs the other day, as expected she is the quickest to respond and was friendly as well so made an appointment.

Apartment in area B up a slope behind a bkt coffee shop. This coffee shop is probably the best waiting place about 3-5 mins walking distance away. Tough to get a nearby public parking lot though parking at the apartment cp maybe possible since no security guard.

Apartment was easy to get into, quite new and seem safe.

Hit if off quite well the moment we met so atmosphere was cordial the whole session.

Frankly speaking her pics reminded me of 王彩樺, so not my type but I had my reasons to pay a visit. She looked like her pics in person though the pics were taken at best angle (as usual).

Showered alone in bathroom that looked cleaned, but seemed airtight with a foul rag smell.

Massage was good, managed to identify the tired areas with kneading from fingers and elbows. Sensual started well with her "crawling in" from my top (head) which seemed to work for me. She was not the slim type as can tell from her upper arms/shoulders and body proportions; couldn't tell if she had a tummy as she just pulled down her bra and top for access to her nice/soft C+. HJ was unhurried until time was running out, changed a few positions for cat bath.

She seemed to have gotten too cordial with me to answer a couple of calls and smses without notifying. Not too much time taken for that so I am okay. Overall the session was quite well timed.

Room too had a slight foul smell (of sweat?). Pillow used had no towel covered and I don't think she had fresh pillow cases to change after each session (didn't dare to smell to check).

Overall a nice lady who was out to please and should have no problem getting a healthy list of regulars. For me I admit that recently I am just a bit difficult to please.

Anyway whoever "Smarty Pant" is, I am sure he'll agree with me there is only one undisputed Yoga Mistress, Yoga Master or Yoga Whatever who rtc last season... but I wonder if Yoga really makes a better ML?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong

Last edited by derrickboy; 20-12-2015 at 01:26 AM.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Thanks bro Derrickboy! I suppose it's just upper body, licking and/or suck your nibbles... And nothing goes further south...
Anything is possible bah... depends on chemistry etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
any bros can intro a ML who does BM like JAV tit fuck?
Not too sure what type of JAV you looking for but Passion from ltd did BF that the receiver didn't have to put in effort type.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1