The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipfry View Post
I got a question here for seniors, hope someone can provide info. I was in BTM sometime back. this question is about roadside taxis. I went from harbour bay to Nagoya supermalls area. When i got up. i was told 40k to go there. then when entering.

the taxi driver say add 10k more cos of entering the gated car park to drop me off at the shopping mall. Is this for real? How to avoid such taxi drivers from chopping Singaporeans up?
The cost of parking charges are only 2K, for first 2 hours. If you want to save up the 10k, just walk in. These taxi drivers wouldn't do that if you tag along w a local.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Zoap is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all bros, will be going on my first virgin trip to batam with a group of friends next month. So want to check if the overnight girls are local chinese or malay? And for the burger massage where is the best? And for food wise where is the best?
Old 17-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoap View Post
Hi all bros, will be going on my first virgin trip to batam with a group of friends next month. So want to check if the overnight girls are local chinese or malay? And for the burger massage where is the best? And for food wise where is the best?
All the best tips here http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=66580
Old 17-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 22
RINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of lightRINTF is a glorious beacon of light

Just check in Pacific palace. Anyone going titanium club tonight?
Old 17-03-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
jdanielca has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You can try out Octopus at pacific, or newton( not so new already), Trinity Spa, not too bad, but gals you have to depend on luck. Altalanta... for massage with SPA.

Rezeki is in not at Barelang. . It is at Nongsa area, after the airport. Barelang has a few seafood joints too, but price wise and food quality, I recommend rezeki....

Other than that, most of the good food( Chinese) are in Nagoya, jodoh, peniun area..

Bro Nono had a photo of Bai Long noodles( only morning) in Peniun , and if you can, try ACAI food near to A1( along the canal), or Hai Ow, the famous zhi car.. open all days from 545 pm except on Thursdays.
thanks for the info I shall review the info provided !
Old 17-03-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
jdanielca has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINTF View Post
Just check in Pacific palace. Anyone going titanium club tonight?
that's a proper club right? no private rooms etc? haha
Old 18-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 18-03-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nono1973:
Bro, it may not worth the trip to Carnaval Mall for computer parts as the no. of shops and selections there are not as good as dc mall. should u be tempted to buy any, most if not all of these peripheral comes from Sillypore and local practice is 3days warranty for used goods and 3months for those in 'Original" packing. as business overheads here are much lower, the price in btm can be marginally cheaper, sans the warranty..and guess what: pirated softwares are as rare as finding a 'real' syt that just landed in a booking joint.
Old 18-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Work and more work, busy like no tomorrow haha, i will be planning to go again during april , bro nono any chances u will be going around that period? Still in planning though but definately going during april lol , do let me know if i have the chance to go hunt with u lol
This is most Sillyporean's life,bro.Work like shit nobody care,rest a bit everyone stare....lol.

Thats why i made it a point to go Batam once a month just to forget Sillypore,more like an "escape from real life" trip to me,but i am super stingy type,dont want to pay for my full trip and after knowing Batam well enough,i eventually make my Batam trip itself pay for my ferry tickets (bring things from Batam to Sillypore to sell to my collogues and company's customers) and "psycho" my boss to subsidise my hotel stays there,hehehe...

I go Batam once a month,April 2015 trip not in plan yet until i return from my March trip. If you wish to go "shop" for girls together with me,you may plan any weekdays from 13th April 2015 onward,be it 2D1N or 3D2N,so long it dont fall on Sat/Sun or any public holiday will do.

Hehehe...got plenty of AL to clear but cannot go on same day leave with my boss which is 1st week of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Hi bro nono,i first time see you have a bad trip in Batam.How much roughly u spend in yr cny trip? if budget is ok,mayb i nxt year also go & try.
19th Feb CNY,I change S$1k Sin$ when i reach Batam while i still have about 900k from my Jan trip and i am left with about 400k+ rupiah when i returned to Sillypore after 4D3N, and thats not counting my 1050k rupiah on my 1st 3D2N room voucher in Goodway with S$68 Ferry ticket which i paid for in advance during Jan 2015.

Dont ask me how i spend my money,becos i really dont wish to go and count those expenses. Even when Hotel rooms and ferry tickets eventually comes out free,i still considered myself spending a bomb for a 4D3N in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Great! Yr guide on yr signature for the last year & tis year has help many newbies. i learned a lot from it as well.Hope u can wash yr lousy trip experience during CNY in yr coming trip.
Hey bro,you already quite season with Batam,no need to use my beginner's guide anymore. But you may still need the Batam List :

http://sammyboy.today/showpos...ostcount=29154

Hopefully my coming trip can wash away the not-so-good luck in my last trip,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post

Menu 1 of 2
========

Menu 2 of 2
========

1. Prices are in IDR (example cocktail price shows "80" . Means IDR 80K)

2. Another thing to note. Can ask waiter to make a strong version of the cocktail (at not extra charge). And it's really strong. LOL

3. Titanium club doesn't have a dance floor (unlike noname). Its more of a thai disco concept where dancing is at one's booth or table.

Stage (taken at 9pm Indo Time)
=====================
Thank you bro micmac888 for this very useful information,if you dont mind,may i seek your permission to use the pics in your post above ? I have bookmarked it down for the next Batam List update.

Sincerely thank you for making the effort to go there to take a photo of Titanium Club price list info and post it here.Thank you.

And sorry i have to quote this whole post,as it is needed for my bookmarking.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 18-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

hey bro nono, not an issue at all. It's guys like yourself and newyorker88 (and others) who deserve the kudos.

myself - i no longer booking hotel rooms to stay when in batam. Rented a house - cheaper long run (for me ie).
Old 18-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hey bro nono, not an issue at all. It's guys like yourself and newyorker88 (and others) who deserve the kudos.

myself - i no longer booking hotel rooms to stay when in batam. Rented a house - cheaper long run (for me ie).
How much a month? Apartment?
Old 18-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
How much a month? Apartment?
It's a fully newly furnished house (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 living, 1 kitchen, patio) @ ~ SGD250/mth all-in (utility bills and part-time cleaner). Relatives and friends there helped me of course to scout and eventually secure the house.

Apartment rental varies anywhere between ~ SGD100 to SGD1500 per month. Benefits of apartment would be security, concierge - which for a vacationeer like myself - won't benefit much from.

Last edited by micmac888; 18-03-2015 at 03:09 PM.
Old 18-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Beside the 8 places i will be visiting within the coming March and later month's trips stated HERE (i may need to divide them to a few trips) below is another one place that i will also be eyeing at (greedy me!) :

Quote:
Batam Fresh Beer
Phone: (0819) 9117-8456
Komp. Hup Seng Bl D Unit 8
Jl. Raya Engku Putri
Batam Center, Batam

Tel : <censored>

It says Batam Fresh Beer,and technically this place is famous for their beer but I dont drink. And i am more interested in their food there hence you dont see me posting pictures of their "extraordinary beers" (sorry,i am a bit bias here),hehehe...the food looks normal in the naked eye but they are no ordinary food. I dont take sea food,and the above pictures belong to a little more exotic kind.

Each post only allows 4 pictures,so i combine all 6 pictures and turn them into 1. The 1st 2 pics are just their menu of this place.the 3rd onward are the dish as stated below :

1st Dish on the pic : Kalong (BAT's heart)
2nd Dish on the pic : Rica Rica Babi Hutan (Wild BoarPig) in curry sauce
3rd Dish on the pic : Baiwak - Big Lizard aka 4 legged snake in Chinese

They have different coloured beer too. Not really interested in beer but for the benefit of those who might, here's the pic (pics are all from the internet):

Their beers are Home-Brewed,hence they are unique in their own way

There are not many restaurant that serves exotic food in Batam and I have not been in this one before,so i am adding this to my next to-do-list for one of the 2015 trips. A 3D2N or 4D3N to Batam wont be able to allow me to finish some of the places i wish to visit and dwell in, so meantime i can only take note of it and keep them KIV. And no,i havent forget about Mata Kuching (Batam's Mini Forest Park) and the Batam's Ex. Vietnam Camp revisit at Galang,hehehe....i will be bookmarking my own post now.

For the benefits of those who wish to visit Batam's other places of interest, you may CLICK HERE for a list of places of interest in Batam. Most of them i have already been to. And the good part is,you can even bring your girl there too,hehehe.... (clue:good dating places)

There are so much information in this thread that are so so very useful. We already have a Batam cheonging list,a places of interest info now,a basic Batam Travel guide...all of a sudden,an IDEA just struck me,is it about time for me to construct a Batam Eating Guide recommended by all the bros here,hehehe....let me come back from my upcoming Batam trip 1st,i will need to go thru all the past postings by bros regarding food and plan how this Eating Guide should be constructed.Such a waste that so many bros here recommend so many good eating places and good food in Batam but i am not compiling them into a List,hehehe...beside looking at where to for bonking/entertainment,all bros should need to eat,a place to bring their favourite girls for "dating" and a "guide" to guide the newbies. Its gonna take me some time,but my Boss in Real Life always tell me, "slowly but surely,i will get there"...hehehe...

This is an information post and i know its super lengthy with all the combined photos merged together. i know if newbie/anyone going to quote my whole post,it may become an eye sore for those reading the thread,so i quoted only the combined 6 photos to deter anyone any chance of accidentally quoting my whole post.

Counting down,6 more days to my coming Batam trip.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 30-03-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 18-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's a fully newly furnished house (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 living, 1 kitchen, patio) @ ~ SGD250/mth all-in (utility bills and part-time cleaner). Relatives and friends there helped me of course to scout and eventually secure the house.

Apartment rental varies anywhere between ~ SGD100 to SGD1500 per month. Benefits of apartment would be security, concierge - which for a vacationeer like myself - won't benefit much from.
In batam center or sekupang? From what i know most of the places required us Singaporean to be married with their Indonesian girl in order to be allowed to stay.

Currently i'm paying roughly around 260 a month for a apartment in Nagoya.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread