The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
goinginblind150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy21.com/sha-sha-massage/

Extremely good for a shoulder/neck massage, good strength. Have been a regular for some time. Clean apartment near central. BBBJ wise worth for the price.

TLDR, if you need a good hard massage, definitely a good visit
Old 19-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Looks very different from listed pics?

Is the quoted FJ price worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhaustgrille View Post
An An

https://sglonelyguy21.com/anan-massage/

Pros: Good massage. Those where your hands, legs and back can feel the cracking sound. As for legs, each will be lifted of the bed to get the cracking sound, while you are lying face down (I hope my description is vivid enough). Big melons. You can suckle it all you want. Bbbj was good (no cim on the menu but fj was offered). Hj done using left hand (info for those with such preference). She easily gets wet, very easily.

Cons: PS advertisement photos which is common, some resemblance to real life is there. Parking is difficult. Please arrive earlier to look for parking. Those without cars will find it a chore to reach this place. I reckon she is early to mid 30s.

RTM assessment: yes only if you good massage with bbbj and make a ML really wet. $110 is good value for money but the looks aspect may not suit some bros. She is going to RTC soon.
Old 19-04-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

30-40% off from PS?. Fj price not worth it and skip for me. By the way, some bros here sensitive. Say a bit or facts for my sharing to return to community and they will flare up like some noble being. Pm if you need more info and I try to share as is reasonable. No offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Looks very different from listed pics?

Is the quoted FJ price worth it?
Old 19-04-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Tried contacting her today.

No reply...

Must be very busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Tried her or should I say RTM
Still the same as her previously visit. Not much changes. She is one of those in the rtm list.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Decided to try this new girl from Hunan after coming across a few favourable reviews.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

Location: There is a void deck opposite the building where you can wait. Unit was spacious and clean.

Looks: Cute and petite. Hard to find resemblance to the blurred pics in the SLG ad.

Body: Very nice figure with smooth skin. The boobs were big and soft.

Massage: Can see she is trying her best but her lack of strength was very evident so it felt like she was more of pressing than massaging my body.

Sensual: FN, moaning, kissing, zhut zhut, 5G signal (YMMV, I have read that there was more restrictions previously so perhaps she is gradually opening up). Ticked all the right boxes for me. I only know of Xiao Qi who also provide these services. Hopefully more vanilla MLs will follow suit.

GFE: Nice to talk to.

Hygiene: Towels, bed and her body all smell nice. She did bath thoroughly after the session.

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 20-04-2023 at 09:42 AM.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ankledeep40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
.....the thing is she doesn't reply 😭

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Decided to try this new girl from Hunan after coming across a few favourable reviews.

Location: There is a void deck opposite the building where you can wait. Unit was spacious and clean.

Looks: Cute and petite. Hard to find resemblance to the blurred pics in the SLG ad.

Body: Very nice figure with smooth skin.

Massage: Can see she is trying her best but her lack of strength was very evident so it felt like she was more of pressing than massaging my body.

Sensual: FN, moaning, kissing, zhut zhut, fingering (I have read that there was more restrictions previously so perhaps she is gradually opening up). Ticked all the right boxes for me. I only know of Xiao Qi who also provide these services. Hopefully more vanilla MLs will follow suit.

Hygiene: Towels, bed and her body all smell nice. She did bath thoroughly after the session.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Visited new comer Bao-Er.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/baoer-massage/

+ Location is good for both foot soldiers and Drivers
+ Friendly, courteous, hygiene conscious
+ Hardworking in sensual, few who does JAV style BF

- Does not look like her advertised photos, milf and plain Jane looking in person
- Roly-poly body type
- Massage short and meh, can skip
- Have cigarette smoke spell lingering in the living room

RTM: Mixed experience, no as nothing special to warrant a return visit
Old 19-04-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 14
hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!hardrunner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post

Body: Very nice figure with smooth skin. The boobs were big and soft.

Sensual: FN, moaning, kissing, zhut zhut, fingering (I have read that there was more restrictions previously so perhaps she is gradually opening up). Ticked all the right boxes for me. I only know of Xiao Qi who also provide these services. Hopefully more vanilla MLs will follow suit.

Please use the correct word. Fingering is not the correct word to use. She is visibily upset with this term. She is a very nice girl. Although YMMV, but fingering as in inserting in is strictly a no no. Thanks
Old 19-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy21.com/bingbing-massage/

Any bros tried Bing Bing? Looks very pretty and busty, but hopefully boobs are natural and not enhanced...
Old 19-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xnxn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/an-an-massage/

Visited Anan recently after many bros hype up her return.

Pros: Sensual has quality, good service, FN and high playability

Cons: As another bro mentioned, not really in the looks department (-40% IMHO, but one man’s meat is another man’s poison). I initially thought it was not her but looking closely at the photos feature there’s some resemblance

I have visited her before,think 40% is a bit extreme.
As most girls do PS their photo, I think she still look like the photo.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 809 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Tried contacting her today.

No reply...

Must be very busy
I think She is out of action in the later part of the day. Should be able to try tmr.
Old 19-04-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/mo-mo-massage/

Return trip with MoMo.

Massage is still as good.
The whole combination of her voice, her service attitude, her boobs, her sensual techniques is pretty good.
Clean room and towels.
I think this location is not bad. Good for foot soldiers near MRT.

What I dislike:
Shared toilet with her room mate.

Will definitely return. Nice to chat with.
Old 19-04-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnxn View Post
I have visited her before,think 40% is a bit extreme.
As most girls do PS their photo, I think she still look like the photo.
Agree. I think she is still quite pretty. Got some that are worse.
Old 19-04-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Please use the correct word. Fingering is not the correct word to use. She is visibily upset with this term. She is a very nice girl. Although YMMV, but fingering as in inserting in is strictly a no no. Thanks
Guess now she'd probably up her restrictions because of this.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-04-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
randomguy3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Looks: my type close to pics
Body: my type. Those bros who fancy zoya xxb kind of body will like her too
Massage: soso
Sensual: not bad with hdly and tickles
Roaming: 3.5g manage to touch her bush.
After deed: lay beside u and chit chat with u till times up.
Rtm: yes. my type
Tried xiao xi based on bro's mr/recommendation, can confirm accurate, and here's my mr which is similar:
looks: 90% to pics, my type
body: slightly below average height, petite slim legs/waist, decent boob size (I'm not good with cup sizes), shape is okay, smells nice
massage: average strength, puts in efforts, presses the right spots, can loosen some knots, but not super skillful, I'd say 70th percentile
sensual/hj: nice hdly/tickles, patient and nice build up, a few patterns
attitude: good attitude, not super talkative but is responsive
after deed: head massage, total ~55min
rtm: yes my type too

Sorry to be harping but I'm looking for omm's contact, grateful if any bro can pm me, TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1