The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 30-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JackValletta is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Annie - Merci

OKT, Smooth communication, accommodating.

Look: 7/10. MiLF look, 20% discount from pictures
Boobs: 7/10. B not enhanced.
BBBJ: 9/10 very attentive
AR: 10/10 One of the best.
FJ: 9/10 accept all requested positions
CIM: Yes
GFE: 10/10 smile, attentive.
Massage: 8.5/10 really good. Massage palor level

RTF: Yes when she returns.
Old 30-11-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sickofgames is Cool - loads of Potential

FR For Chicago of Lust

Quick FR for Chicago. The photos posted of her are accurate except for the skin tone (her is the typical thai tan) and she is a good-looking, curvy, relatively short thai lady. Chicago breasts are man-made but well done, nipple sensitivity is still there and she enjoys having them played with gently.

Service wise, Chicago delivers. Frenching is allowed, BBBJ is done quite well, (I did not CIM but I think it is on the table if requested) she accompanies you throughout the session and the FJ was good for me. Standing doggy was excellent as Chicago has a rather nice ass and she likes the position, both shots "fired off" in this position.

Recommended for bros who like curvier women with good service. As always, YMMV applies.
Old 30-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JTWM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melody - https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?p...7#post22858357
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Melody
Looks : 9/10 her skin is very snowy fair, skin soft and complexion smooth, features like Thai Chinese.
Body : 9/10 slim figure, man made cup B+ or C can’t really tell, a little too hard though
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
GFE : 11/10 this is where she shines, very attentive, eg she will help me to my birthday suit, folds the cloths neatly, pour me a cup of water, cleans me up, massages me etc
RTF : no, too many high quality gems from OS
Old 30-11-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
loyov133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl
Susi

Looks: 8/10
look better in real life and look chio to me smooth skin and small petite size with firm and boobs.

Catbath: 8/10
lick the hell out of me

BBBJ: 8/10
BBBJ was strong, less tongue, more mouth.
Really feels like a mouth fuck rather than a tease.
Very hard working also.
Non-stop sucking and licks all over shaft and balls

FJ: 9/10
fj is best, cowgirl ride like crazy, missionary auto spread leg wide and some positions she guided me to do for her
fuck her and moan while she says she loves sex

Overall: 9/10
Solid bonk, she is friendly and her slim body turns me on
shes the kind of tingtong girl and very chatty

Finished 1st round, give me a light massage.

Rested a while and 2nd round soon started with her hj my gun.
she proceeded to BBBJ him again. told her i wan CIM this time. after 15mins of BBBJ. unloaded everything in her mouth.

Thanks for arrangement.
Old 30-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
Sexyjo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexyjo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sora, T21
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=965076

Met Sora for lunch yesterday (29/11), walking distance from Mrt and quite discreet.

Photo-wise the above is the most accurate representation of her. Since it was lunch time, bought her something from nearby restaurant and she really happy. Led me to her room, she wore the sexy lingerie already with her hair loose.

Bodywise, really my type of slim body, boobs natural but looks nice and perky on her. She able to converse basic English so I think comm is quite ok.

The whole session for me was like visiting my in her apartment for a fuck session, as soon as we undressed our hands were all over each other and frenching starts there for me. Plus the weather is so gloomy makes the atmosphere really nice for fuck session Lol.

I started to rub her pussy and gently caressing her clit and boobs. Makes her horny first. She was really turned on and super wet at this point so i laid her down in bed and continue to paint her. Give her kisses on her inner thighs before devouring her pussy, she give sweet moans.

She returned the favor with a Bj, wah this girl shiok lah. I thought she young and a bit green but no. She can perform DT and keep on sucking without stopping. I shoot there CIM, can't tahan one lah.

Between shots she offer massage, but I decline. Prefer to just lay in bed and rest. She is fully naked and cuddle with me, can feel her bare pussy on my thigh. I had no problem getting ready for 2nd round with her.

Our fucking was slow, passionate and sensual. Every rocking movement made her gasp. This was such a hot and passionate session that I controlled myself well to prolong the 2nd shot with her.

Needless to say, I will back to see her again. This girl to me is my go to fuck for passionate sex this year and really hope can see her again when vit M refills.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!yaowaratboy is one of the Best!

Scarlett Club Friday. Tried her on a busy evening on Wed. Okt as solid as ever and booking confirmed super fast

She looks very close to her pictures. Now I think she not use much filter on her photos. Slim figure and slender legs, with just meaty enough in the right places. Usual Thai tan and very pretty to me.

She is the kind, gentle type. Service orientated and will fold your clothes, help you undress and dress up again.

She has natural b cups. BBBJ was definitely one of the better ones considering I get toothy ones a lot. Her stamina when giving BBBJ is worth mentioning, nv complain or give blackface to indicate she tired of it. FJ, Started in reverse cowgirl. She has just the right kind of nice ass that a girl should have. Changed to doggie a bit but not my fav position. Switch back to missionary till the end.

Overall a very good bonk with Scarlett, I can see the hype of her many FRs here in SBF. But this is purely my experience, so do try yourself, hope you got your luck. Peace ✌️
Old 30-11-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
destinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydestinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brenda - CF
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=961559

After looking at many FR, and looking at the photo, very intrigue, so decided to try it out, no regret.

Face - 8/10 Typical thai tan, but her face more like malay, so you can imagine you are having fun with a sexy minah.

Body - 9/10 curvy with but big enhanced D boobs. My kind of body and boobs lovers. Very fit and firm, asked her if she go to gym regularly, said no.

Pussy - 9/10 On my visit she shaved, but with prickle. The important part is she have a very beautiful pussy, nice pussy lips too. No smell and I enjoy eating her out until she cum. Very responsive one

DFK - 9/10 DFK started during Fj, girl can french well so if you green no worry, Brenda can take lead

Bbbj - 9/10 Usually I'm not really a fan of BBBJ, but with her, wah really good. Like other bros mentioned, she started the action in the shower. Lots of DT and power suction

Catbath - 8/10 Lots of nipples licking, which I likes a lot.

FJ- 9/10 Started with cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then finished off with missionary. No complain on any position, she is pretty tight too.

She got bubbly personality too, her voice is really cute. Confirm smile a lot when in room with her. Already contacted bro CF for a return, hope still can catch her, she said she leaves soon.
Old 30-11-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

Soda really gives a new experience. Extremely cheerful and fun personality. I thought i should share.

Below is my review for Soda from Seduction

I want to thank bro seduction for arranging this session for me. We were having lots of fun and nice time together. I felt really entertained. Wanted to extend for another hour but I realise got work to do so bobian.

Anyway location them was really ok.

When I enter the room, she playfully pulled me in and was already smiling brightly. She looks really beautiful for a Laos, really sharp features and her body was extremely sexy. Those who like slender and slight curvy girls should really go for her! What im most impressed about was her attitude. She is just very cheerful and gental. Definitely a different experience. Very special.

Her English isn’t really good, but I can really tell that she was trying. We were able to communicate with GT.

In short
What i notice

- Gives good Frenching
- Hight GFE and extremely entertaining
- Frenching and cim allowed
- Very Tight Pussy
- C cup natural boobs
- she gave good massage
- she have a great ass
- shaved

My ratings
Looks: 9/10 (Very chio)
Body: 9.5/10 (Natural boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (deep throat and sloppy)
FJ: 10/10 (moans alot and accommodating)
Gfe: 10/10 (extremely entertaining)
Overall: 9/10
RTF: will visit again before she goes back.
Old 30-11-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Harmonica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for modi (teeruklover)
Another solid one
Looks 8.5/10 more towards cute side (tongue piercing)
Body 9.5/10 slim small size
Boobs 10/10 for her size her boobs is big and feels so natural not even sure is enhanced or not feels too natural to be enhanced.
Bbbj 10/10 damn good la + tongue piercing
Kissing 8/10 will initiate but personally i dont really like kissing but shes good.
Fj 10/10 stamina good willing to try all sorts of position. Very hardworking

Overall super solid. Bro SK girls never let me down everytime go everytime solid
Old 30-11-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 5
simpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to beholdsimpletouch is a splendid one to behold

My Humble and Simple FR.

Winnie(Lust365)

Service: 10/10 (Might even get more then advertised)
Looks: 9/10 (Sweet,Pretty nice friendly smile)
GFE: 8/10 (Good frencher tried tcss but limited English)
Fj: 10/10 (Hardworking and willing to change position. Tight pussy)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardworking and good skills)
RTF: Surely if time permits. She's going back next few days time.

Good bonk!
Old 30-11-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
furrycatty is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now got new sbf web?
Old 30-11-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

First FR in a while for Mini from Milk Lovers

Looks: 9/10. Looks like Angelina Jolie if she ties up her hair
Boobs: 9/10, nice natural C-Cup-ish
BBBJ: 10/10 Not many girls can make me cum with just BJ, but shes one of them
FJ: 9/10 Enjoyable, energetic. Nothing to fault
GFE: Super friendly and nice to talk to
RTF: Definitely
Old 30-11-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchuckycheese84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sora from Terminal21

Looks: 8/10 similar to photo, one of the more accurate ones i’ve encountered. She also had some light make up on which made the session more enjoyable and also a bit tan than her photos.

Body: 8/10 Natural B that were nice to grab. Nice slim body.

BBBJ: 9/10 kept going and did not stop until i requested for it. Very good use of the tongue to look after your lil bro and balls. She young and dangerous after all 😜

Painting: 8/10 no smell at all, and gets very wet.

FJ: 9/10 started with missionary (no KY needed as she was very wet from earlier painting), and ended with her riding me. Nice hip to grab while you give it to her hard.

GFE: 8/10 can converse in basic english, nice sweet smile all the way with no complains. Nv check her phone.

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement as always. Will try other girls. YMMV
Old 30-11-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
tiedbtch is Cool - loads of Potential

Nana/Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=nana

Looks/ 9
Body/ 9
Boobs/ 10
Frenching/ 8
Bbbj/ 8.5
Fj/ 9
Gfe/ 8.5

Overall/ 9

Nana is a very attractive girl. She has hourglass shaped body and huge headlights to fondle. Bbbj was solid and smooth. Fj, v accommodating and Vv wet no need KY

To all brothers here, please treat her well.
Old 30-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
Boob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoob Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ann's back! This time with Galaxy.. Bros into big boob milfs with superb service must try. She's worth it. Gonna book my RTF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boob Man View Post
FR for Ann of Flirty Girls

After a break, FG back with another big boob milf. Quickly get a slot and off to the usual place.

Looks: I would say that Ann definitely milf looks. A little mature than the pics. Not the prettiest milf tbh, but always has a smile on

Body: Short lady, about 1.50m perhaps. Slight body fats. Bu given her small size very carryable. She is fair, nice ass for spanking. Stretch marks around ass and tummy area

Boobs: These are her highlights for sure. Man made 9yrs ago, so very well seasoned, very soft, nicely rounded shape, and just huge! Easily a D, but given her small frame, maybe E cup. Small eraser nips, super shiok to play with

Bbbj: she can go for long time and she can accommodate to all requests. Only thing is she can't really go deepthroat pse style, but can facefuck, just that she'll gag.. But for a good long slow bbbj, she's game for sure.

Fj: Just had her in cowgirl only cos wanna see her boobs bounce everywhere. Magical sight

Cim/cof: all confirm available. Chose cof, damn, just unloaded everything on her face, drip to her huge boobs.. damn shiok la

Attitude: She's another super service oriented milf that will do pretty much everything you request. All out to please. Treat her nice and you'll definitely enjoy your time with her.

Summary: English is good so communication is easy. Service is really excellent. Highly recommended again if looking for big boob service oriented milf. Can't go wrong.

Happy bonking guys!!

Last edited by Boob Man; 01-12-2023 at 07:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1