The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 09-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesWoon View Post
still there bro. try again
Confirmed still there, I just visited this house today and got G15. Her service isn't as good as what other bros said, but still acceptable compared to other girls IMO.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 16
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B@@B_L@VER View Post
Try G16 and G18 in a week as comment was good.
Everything is as say in the forum on them. So I will not speak much in service and action.

Brother who go down. Please note of some things before you get piss off.

1. OKT have attitude - like own him money like this. Went down tell me " You got girl or not, all working no need go in "

2. Need a bit proactive when see and ask for your choice of girl - One time I go counter ask for G18 as she working. Told OKT i wait as time on white board indicate like another 10 mins done. I wait inside and watch TV while waiting. When G18 finish and come out. She sit at waiting area, OKT will not bother to call or tell u. You must go back and say U want G18 then he will carry on. If another customer come in and choose your girl then too bad liao. (Waiting area is just beside counter)

Well if girls wise - I would say it good as what the forum mention.
If about OKT then I not so happy as a customer.
OKT attitude kind of turn off.

My 2 cents worth of comment. - Hope brother who go down enjoy.

G1 look was good but yet to try.

Overall the girls there was kind of less so you will do experience no girl and wait situation. But if you know the OKT attitude then everything is good. Cheers Happy Bonking..
Ya I seconded that too. Seems that the WL there reads this forums too. My last bad FR for G17 G17 seems to recognise me from this encounter and chat with OKT when I visit house.Next 10 mins my booking for G16 was cancelled & was told the WLs there would not be serving me anymore. Funny thing though I visited G16 & G18 more than 4 times & I never have no complaints about them until I give G17 a try.

First time I encounter this lol. The OKTs there have attitude problems so book at your own risk.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

is it normal for an OKT to take such drastic actions? Thumbs down!
Old 10-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hka1an View Post
Ya I seconded that too. Seems that the WL there reads this forums too. My last bad FR for G17 G17 seems to recognise me from this encounter and chat with OKT when I visit house.Next 10 mins my booking for G16 was cancelled & was told the WLs there would not be serving me anymore. Funny thing though I visited G16 & G18 more than 4 times & I never have no complaints about them until I give G17 a try.

First time I encounter this lol. The OKTs there have attitude problems so book at your own risk.
i read your old fr on g17...maybe she can recognize u from the comment u made of g16

anyway this wl g17 seems horrible to get u ban from the house....the okt also something wrong why he ban a regular customer

anymore bro tried before g17 and can give comments about her ??
Old 10-05-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i read your old fr on g17...maybe she can recognize u from the comment u made of g16

anyway this wl g17 seems horrible to get u ban from the house....the okt also something wrong why he ban a regular customer

anymore bro tried before g17 and can give comments about her ??
Thanks for pointing out the comment I made of g16..I think something wrong with OKT there. I take other gals in their house they also make money. I seriously dont understand them taking the whore's side & banning a regular.

It's crazy that they made this personal.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 10
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Thanks for pointing out the comment I made of g16..I think something wrong with OKT there. I take other gals in their house they also make money. I seriously dont understand them taking the whore's side & banning a regular.

It's crazy that they made this personal.
Which OKT, bro. The elderly man behind the counter, the bulky blonde grey hair guy or the skinny very tan with glasses guy.
The first two are easy going, the third is no nonsense type.
Yes, the WL do read this forum, and guessing MY identity as we speak.

The forum actually shows our inner thoughts....out in public.

The house is a private business, their own rules. But nevertheless its strange to ban, strange to reject money. Or did you did something funny to G17 that you never reveal to us? Lol! Anyway, there is nothing you can do. Just bring your $$ elsewhere to cheong another house and have fun!
Old 11-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hopefully some of the girls there service still good
Old 11-05-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Which OKT, bro. The elderly man behind the counter, the bulky blonde grey hair guy or the skinny very tan with glasses guy.
The first two are easy going, the third is no nonsense type.
Yes, the WL do read this forum, and guessing MY identity as we speak.

The forum actually shows our inner thoughts....out in public.

The house is a private business, their own rules. But nevertheless its strange to ban, strange to reject money. Or did you did something funny to G17 that you never reveal to us? Lol! Anyway, there is nothing you can do. Just bring your $$ elsewhere to cheong another house and have fun!
The only funny thing I did was write one honest bad FR on G17 for her bad attitude. If she do a decent job, I wouldn't bother writing the bad review. I have even try other gals like G15 who gives decent service when I can't wait on the usual Ang pai G16 & G18, that's why I pick G17 for a change based on some reviews here. In fact I was rejected once before by the 3 OKTs they saying they closed at 12am which I have to grudgingly accept. Funny thing there though I was invited inside to wait taking g16. G17 was there & recognized me. I overheard G17 wants to explain herself & OKT told her not to disturb customer. Then I got chased out by OKT saying they closed at 12am.

Seems I have to cheong other competitors then. All 3 OKTs are in cahoots they will defend each other's back so no point pointing one out. It's funny how they let a gal dictate their business like this. If every gal like G17 plays politics & gets a regular banned based on FRs, how's their reputation & business going to work out in the end?
Old 13-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

R they still around?
Old 13-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Merc8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G16 and G18 still there. Managed to tarma them recently. Very lucky that both available at the same time! Did 2 shots. Good coordination and they had no trouble milking me twice!
Old 13-05-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
The only funny thing I did was write one honest bad FR on G17 for her bad attitude. If she do a decent job, I wouldn't bother writing the bad review. I have even try other gals like G15 who gives decent service when I can't wait on the usual Ang pai G16 & G18, that's why I pick G17 for a change based on some reviews here. In fact I was rejected once before by the 3 OKTs they saying they closed at 12am which I have to grudgingly accept. Funny thing there though I was invited inside to wait taking g16. G17 was there & recognized me. I overheard G17 wants to explain herself & OKT told her not to disturb customer. Then I got chased out by OKT saying they closed at 12am.

Seems I have to cheong other competitors then. All 3 OKTs are in cahoots they will defend each other's back so no point pointing one out. It's funny how they let a gal dictate their business like this. If every gal like G17 plays politics & gets a regular banned based on FRs, how's their reputation & business going to work out in the end?
hmm...if u got ur regular g16 wechat u can arrange with her the timing next round...

normally when this kind of thing happen, u can use ur regular against her loh
Old 13-05-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc8888 View Post
G16 and G18 still there. Managed to tarma them recently. Very lucky that both available at the same time! Did 2 shots. Good coordination and they had no trouble milking me twice!
R they as busy as they were the past few weeks? Their service kinda dropped a little
Old 13-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Merc8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
R they as busy as they were the past few weeks? Their service kinda dropped a little
Service still good, at least for me. Just that difficult to get two of them at the same time.
Old 16-05-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
hmm...if u got ur regular g16 wechat u can arrange with her the timing next round...

normally when this kind of thing happen, u can use ur regular against her loh
G16 is leaving this month her visa expired. G18 is same since they are same batch...not sure if I want to we chat for just a simple session.

L18H18 highly recommended though its a thai house. The gals there( I tried G9) can bbbj me in shower and bed & provided good bed services too.

2038 is blacklisted. Once their G16 & G18 gone, their service will DROP DROP DROP so will their business also until they closed shop.
Old 16-05-2016, 07:33 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
-fr removed- 2038 THUMBS DOWN!!
hmm...i understand your pissed at this house but at the end of the day this thread is still for this house and FRs of other house will be moved away

But feel free to continue talking about or scolding this house if u want

Last edited by comm; 17-05-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1