The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: School VP affair with parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
I think CPIB should investigate if the ex-VP was receiving sexual favours from this middle aged mother in exchange for her son's benefit. Who knows? This may be the reason why such a milfy mother fell for this old angker.
According to the article online, his wife made a police report. So she may have handed in evidence from the chat history. See if he is charged for anything.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
According to the article online, his wife made a police report. So she may have handed in evidence from the chat history. See if he is charged for anything.
Why does the wife "hate" the husband so much after he has "sex" with other woman is laughable. HAHAHA.

Wife: You can't fuck others. You can only fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You cannot even fuck a homo. HAHAHA.
Old Yesterday, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Why does the wife "hate" the husband so much after he has "sex" with other woman is laughable. HAHAHA.

Wife: You can't fuck others. You can only fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. You cannot even fuck a homo. HAHAHA.
first of all, did the wife approach the husband for sex? You guys may have experience it. A wife after a while become a dead fish lying down. Worse than those 30 dollars a shot prostitute in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1