The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
baozai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Annie left?
Old 07-10-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 13
tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baozai View Post
Annie left?
Yes. Annie has not been well and is not taking customers. Leaving soon

Last edited by tournedos; 07-10-2024 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-10-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

tournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to beholdtournedos is a splendid one to behold

An Qi may be leaving soon too btw
Old 07-10-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 19
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Maybe Her small frame body cannot tahan…
Last FJ with her , can see her more suffering than enjoying
Old 08-10-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

New girl GiGi

Old 08-10-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 11
mrtwo is one of the Best!mrtwo is one of the Best!mrtwo is one of the Best!mrtwo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sigh sad that she’s leaving already. Wanted to visit her again
Old 08-10-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Thebestyo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Can share ctc/wechat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaBoy View Post
New girl GiGi

Old 08-10-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
New girl GiGi

This GiGi got the previous Vivi and Lulu vibes leh. Anyone first blood already?
Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
W99849 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A little sad that Annie has left. Between her and Anqi, I preferred Annie for her GFE and action.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by W99849 View Post
A little sad that Annie has left. Between her and Anqi, I preferred Annie for her GFE and action.
Is always like that. Left already then everyone say wasted But when around not much people go try.
Old Yesterday, 01:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 18
LSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to beholdLSDoor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
New girl GiGi

Anyone tried new girl? Looks very pretty!
Old Yesterday, 02:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 2
TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!TequilaBoy is one of the Best!

One Secret Spa

Address: 466 Upper Serangoon Road, Directly Opposite The Famous Frog Porridge

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 65131828 Or 97621828 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Samster

Sad that Annie was leaving and could not get her one last time so went down to try the newest flower. Her pics also look so pretty.

FR on GiGi

Looks: 8/10. She had makeup and lipstick on and looked just like photos. Would discount 10 percent, but really not much PS done. She’s also quite tall, around 1.64m, and has a stunning figure.

Body: 8/10. Tall, slim, big boobs, awesome shape. . Nice round ass and thighs. Her D boobs are natural and soft, nipples are big and sensitive. Hairy cunt, which I don’t mind at all.

Massage: NA. Skipped this and went straight to main course.

GFE: 8/10. Gigi was chatty and very friendly, made me feel like we were long lost lovers who yearned for each other.

Services: 9/10. We had a long chat to start and then we stripped and roamed each others bodies and her sensual touch made me little brother stand up like a soldier in salute. She laughed and said he looks so big and asked me if she could have a taste. Of course I didn’t reject her, I told her to taste it till she shiok. She attacked it with aplomb and went to town with lots of saliva and head bobbing, her hand gripping the shaft and slow stroking in same motion as her mouth, pushing it deep until she gagged once or twice. She then guided my hand to her nether regions to feel her wetness. I rubbed her clit slowly, taking the moisture from her cunt and using it as a lubrications. She didn’t allow me to finger so I rubbed her even harder, as she continued to suck me off. As she continued to go deeper I couldn’t take it any longer and exploded into her mouth. She took it like a champ and then went to get wet towels. We cleaned up and started round 2.

By this time she was feeling damn horny and sucked me off again without asking. She capped me and she started riding me, great hip action. All this while she was moaning and surround sound was ON. We changed to the spider, then flipped to doggy, and finished in missionary, our bodies moving in sync, our moans of ecstasy erupting in tandem with the grinding of our hips la. After like 15 minutes I gave up my second load deep into her wet and warm mound. Our bodies writhed with perspiration and we lay down to rest before getting up again to clean up and get ready to go. What a session!

RTF: Yes for sure, but there are others elsewhere I want to try first. Dmg standard, I paid double for 2 shots. YMMV.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud ofWongFeiHong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sad that Annie was leaving and could not get her one last time so went down to try the newest flower. Her pics also look so pretty.

FR on GiGi

Looks: 8/10. She had makeup and lipstick on and looked just like photos. Would discount 10 percent, but really not much PS done. She’s also quite tall, around 1.64m, and has a stunning figure.

Body: 8/10. Tall, slim, big boobs, awesome shape. . Nice round ass and thighs. Her D boobs are natural and soft, nipples are big and sensitive. Hairy cunt, which I don’t mind at all.

Massage: NA. Skipped this and went straight to main course.

GFE: 8/10. Gigi was chatty and very friendly, made me feel like we were long lost lovers who yearned for each other.

Services: 9/10. We had a long chat to start and then we stripped and roamed each others bodies and her sensual touch made me little brother stand up like a soldier in salute. She laughed and said he looks so big and asked me if she could have a taste. Of course I didn’t reject her, I told her to taste it till she shiok. She attacked it with aplomb and went to town with lots of saliva and head bobbing, her hand gripping the shaft and slow stroking in same motion as her mouth, pushing it deep until she gagged once or twice. She then guided my hand to her nether regions to feel her wetness. I rubbed her clit slowly, taking the moisture from her cunt and using it as a lubrications. She didn’t allow me to finger so I rubbed her even harder, as she continued to suck me off. As she continued to go deeper I couldn’t take it any longer and exploded into her mouth. She took it like a champ and then went to get wet towels. We cleaned up and started round 2.

By this time she was feeling damn horny and sucked me off again without asking. She capped me and she started riding me, great hip action. All this while she was moaning and surround sound was ON. We changed to the spider, then flipped to doggy, and finished in missionary, our bodies moving in sync, our moans of ecstasy erupting in tandem with the grinding of our hips la. After like 15 minutes I gave up my second load deep into her wet and warm mound. Our bodies writhed with perspiration and we lay down to rest before getting up again to clean up and get ready to go. What a session!

RTF: Yes for sure, but there are others elsewhere I want to try first. Dmg standard, I paid double for 2 shots. YMMV.
Sounds like a gem bro. If she looks exactly like photo then she is super chio!
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Sounds like a gem bro. If she looks exactly like photo then she is super chio!
If I am not wrong, this Gigi is not new right. She worked in another sister spa before and there were FRs on her previously...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1