The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, Kingsman, Kingsman007, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie

Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 19
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Liana SNS

Same as in pic. Young sexy exotic and bitchy look. Long hair and her grow will grown on you and sure will not reject.

Normal height with slim and tone body shape. A nice perky butt and a fair smooth skin complexion. She has a rounded natural D breast. Nice touch and feel and meant for bro who loves huge tities she is the one.

She is a teaser as we started light and sensual. As we foreplay more and got more turned on, the intensity of the frenching also increased.

She licks slowly and engulf it before giving her killer bbbj. It was fast power suction move with good tongue action.

Nice looking clean shaven pussy. It was sensitive, tasty, wet, tight and very responsive to my stimulation.

My cock assaulted her cunt and she reveled in how amazing it felt just by the way she was moaning. I continued fucking her relentlessly, mercilessly pounding her till I cummed in enjoyment.

GFE was high as she will took good care of me, pamper and very high GFE. Nice chemistry and feel comfy with her.

Thank SNS
Old Today, 11:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
Morning bro, looks like Feyonce is the next girl to book. Hope I can catch her before she leaves SG. 😂
Feyonce is worth a try bro 👍 TBH there are slight blemishes and breakouts on her face due to the weather here, but that is definitely not a deterrent as she is a solid 10 across all other aspects. Judging from the 6-7 appointments that Feyonce has each day, I am pretty sure the other bros will agree that her blemishes can be looked past as we will probably be focusing on other areas such as her pink nipples and clean shaven sweet-tasting pussy.

If your schedule allows you some spare time, it will be worth to catch Izabelle today (her last day) if you have not tried her.

Feyonce and Izabelle may not be in the same league as Rika (no one might be), but they are definitely bang for buck 👍
Old Today, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
shootingstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsmen89 View Post
Feyonce is worth a try bro 👍 TBH there are slight blemishes and breakouts on her face due to the weather here, but that is definitely not a deterrent as she is a solid 10 across all other aspects. Judging from the 6-7 appointments that Feyonce has each day, I am pretty sure the other bros will agree that her blemishes can be looked past as we will probably be focusing on other areas such as her pink nipples and clean shaven sweet-tasting pussy.

If your schedule allows you some spare time, it will be worth to catch Izabelle today (her last day) if you have not tried her.

Feyonce and Izabelle may not be in the same league as Rika (no one might be), but they are definitely bang for buck 👍
Thanks for the recommendations bro but unfortunately today is not possible due to my schedules and also 有心无力. I’m not young anymore, need time to recharge after my epic battle with Rika lol. Hope to catch Feyonce before she leaves.
Old Today, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster^Mio^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER : Below FR is based on personal experience of me with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.

Name: Eva from Russia
Area: Central
Group: SNS
Web: https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1003083
1.Look: Beautiful and you definitely turn around your head to look when outside. Long hair with the fresh grad vibe. super attractive
2. Boobs: natural and nice B shape was just nice with sensitive pointer nipple that was nice to suck and lick
3. Body: I am captivated by her perfect tone body curves. Fair smooth skin tone and a nice fleshy firm ass
4. French: No bad smell, it was good as we had non stop kissing. Sensual Frenching with her added more passion to the action.
5. BBBJ: great tongue action, lick and suck and lick and swallow my whole dick in her mouth. Very good blowjob
6. Painting: tight and easily wet, clean shaven with no smell, Sensitive and super easy wet with a few click of my tongue
8. Moaning: Good expression and seem real and wild responsive moans with nice stereo surround
9. FJ: Start with her riding me, watching those bouncing boobies. She is very responsive and wild as it increases the passion level. Tightness of her pussy also just right for me. Can feel the sensations.
10. GFE: it was great tiptop gfe. Make me feel comfortable and it was an unforgettable time we had together.
11: Attitude: chatty, friendly and patient with good and nice personality, hardworking, friendly and willing to please and able to hold conversion.
12: Overall: Money well spend and left a happy man, highly recommended.

She is a gem! Must try else will sure regret. Thanks SNS
Old Today, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow July is back.

Another kawaii hafu for bros interested in exotic girls with a banging body.
Old Today, 08:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 12
Kingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKingsmen89 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstar View Post
Thanks for the recommendations bro but unfortunately today is not possible due to my schedules and also 有心无力. I’m not young anymore, need time to recharge after my epic battle with Rika lol. Hope to catch Feyonce before she leaves.
I hear you on the recharging bro, especially after an amazing session with a girl like Rika. If I recall correctly I took a week to recover because she really drained me dry.

Hope you manage to catch Feyonce before she leaves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar View Post
Wow July is back.

Another kawaii hafu for bros interested in exotic girls with a banging body.
Yes bro she is back! Here’s wishing you an amazing session with her if you are planning a RTF.
Old Today, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 2
Trafalgar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTrafalgar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Yes bro she is back! Here’s wishing you an amazing session with her if you are planning a RTF.
Thanks bro! Unfortunately I've made another booking for a late night romp earlier in the day. Will post an FR if she's good. Cheers bro and happy bonking as always. 👍
Old Today, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
chionz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchionz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingbangborn View Post
just curious, all of these detailed FRs, you guys can fit into 1 hour? or do you guys usually book longer? has anyone ever tried overnight before? any advice for newbie?
I have never booked 2hrs before due to my schedule. Can start off with 1hr and if you like the FL and you guys can click well then go ahead for 2hrs or even overnight.

Quote:
Thank you for the commando FR bro 🙏 Sounds like Hazeline’s attitude and mindset are in the right place and she just needs time to adjust to this line before she truly shines and becomes a gem.
And kudos to you bro for gradually unlocking DFK with her 👍

Do give Feyonce a try if your schedule allows bro.
I had a RTF with her today (my bad if I coincidentally booked her at the time slot you were looking at) and she gave me even better service than the first session.
Feyonce shared with me that she is averaging 6-7 appointments these days and she is truly appreciative of our support. It is probably better to pre-book her one day in advance if you can. With such numbers and if she keeps up her good work, Feyonce will probably reach legend status in no time when she returns for her next stint.
Bro @VPremium thank you for bringing these girls to our shores! I am keeping my fingers crossed that Feyonce will indeed return for another stint and that she will stay for a longer period of time.
Hahahah i will be sure to book Feyonce. Unfortunately, unable to book in advance this few weeks but hopefully schedule can match before she leaves.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1