The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Br0wn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementer View Post
I dont think so it is 24hours
Wow. 9 yrs ago thread....
Old Yesterday, 05:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
chen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L&V spa 好像开的蛮晚的
Old Yesterday, 05:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

chen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchen5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: new massage place at tampines round market

I tried this yesterday and came back satisfied👍🏻.
She can give me a feeling of love, the massage strength is just right, and she is not lazy. She worked very hard to help me massage my upper body and calves. When I got off work, I was exhausted. It was exactly what I wanted. She played the piano on me, her hands kept teasing me, licking my back, and I really couldn't stand it. I need to turn it over. Only when I turned it over can I see clearly that this girl is really beautiful without makeup, and she is much more beautiful than the photo. That tender face, two white mountains, almost hit my face, her hands slowly slid over the important parts of my body, I seemed to feel that she was agitated, the kind of exploration of the mystery from top to bottom, bit by bit, gave me full of surprises. Please imagine it yourself below... The lower part is not good-looking😂

Address: Tampines Street
Name: Zofia
💆🏻‍♂️: 10/8
About B+ -C
Appearance: 10/10
makeup👍🏻
Body: 10/9
Total score: 100/90

Contact WeChat: LV83444714
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 23
neinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of lightneinei is a glorious beacon of light

Jus finished a gd massage session at round mkt 139 (previous one letter spa)

Linda is a very sweet and demure gal
Attentive to details
Arrived at stink land 1 week ago
Entry 58
Happy 1b
RTM is a must
WeChat linda87639450
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neinei View Post

Attentive to details
Entry 58
Happy 1b
RTM is a must
WeChat linda87639450
Oh so the renovation is completed liao ah…
Will explore there soon but need see got how many ML in there
Old Today, 03:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neinei View Post

Attentive to details
Entry 58
Happy 1b
RTM is a must
WeChat linda87639450
This place is the worst place I've ever been to, bar none. I went there with 2 friends and made an appointment for 10:00pm, and the store said it was ok. Since we were 10 minutes late, the store said they could only provide service until 10:30. Why did I press the button for 20 minutes? ? Mainly because she informed me of this news after she swiped my card. One of my friends had already entered the room, and I paid the fee. I felt it was unfair. We decided not to press the button. We asked for a refund. But the store was unwilling to do so, saying that we had wasted their time. We can come back next time. But there is no refund. I was speechless. So this place... Hehe, I won't go there even if it doesn't cost money.
Old Today, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen5 View Post
She can give me a feeling of love, the massage strength is just right, and she is not lazy. She worked very hard to help me massage my upper body and calves. When I got off work, I was exhausted. It was exactly what I wanted. She played the piano on me, her hands kept teasing me, licking my back, and I really couldn't stand it. I need to turn it over. Only when I turned it over can I see clearly that this girl is really beautiful without makeup, and she is much more beautiful than the photo. That tender face, two white mountains, almost hit my face, her hands slowly slid over the important parts of my body, I seemed to feel that she was agitated, the kind of exploration of the mystery from top to bottom, bit by bit, gave me full of surprises. Please imagine it yourself below... The lower part is not good-looking😂

About B+ -C
makeup👍🏻

almost the previous girls left, now only left tina still there

anyway the sun***** well**** got raided, the shop now totally empty up for rent
Old Today, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 20
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
The post from chen5 looks like an advertisement in disguise. Why share the shop wechat when tried a specific ML.
I have tried Lucy (now Jenny). So so experience. But i did saw Zofia and she looks SYT.
The shop is CAT 3... partition with curtain door and common toilet but charge 68 for entrance and 100 for basic service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
almost the previous girls left, now only left tina still there

anyway the sun***** well**** got raided, the shop now totally empty up for rent
Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

About B+ -C
makeup👍🏻

what's the damage? Entrance 1 hr massage how much? Happing ending how much? that is important !
Old Today, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This place is the worst place I've ever been to, bar none. I went there with 2 friends and made an appointment for 10:00pm, and the store said it was ok. Since we were 10 minutes late, the store said they could only provide service until 10:30. Why did I press the button for 20 minutes? ? Mainly because she informed me of this news after she swiped my card. One of my friends had already entered the room, and I paid the fee. I felt it was unfair. We decided not to press the button. We asked for a refund. But the store was unwilling to do so, saying that we had wasted their time. We can come back next time. But there is no refund. I was speechless. So this place... Hehe, I won't go there even if it doesn't cost money.
Thanks for the update ! Very clear a greedy mf spa shop which doesn't provide good service ! BOYCOTT lah !
Old Today, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Spankbangerking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have read a review where one person promotes shop A and puts down shop B.

Other people say shop B is good.

Who do I believe?

I think maybe believe the bro who has been on the forum for a longer number of years.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1