The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1781 / Power: 44
wild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant futurewild_arms has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Oishi from GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Oishi
Shave : short Stubble
French: very fluent
English: very fluent
Looks: 8/10 she belongs to the milf category
Body : 10/10 fucking nice body
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 8.5/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
finally got to try oishi after missing out on her in july.
she belongs to the milf category, but still very well maintained and i dare sat can win many other FLs who are younger than her.

service is top notch, will help you take off your clothes and even help to take off your socks. reminds me of those good old days with girls from dome 1 about almost 20 years ago.

no problem with communication as she can speak english well.
frenching also no issues.
if you are feeling tired, she can definitely take the lead with the fucking with her on top and her on top with her back arched backwards.

began the session by licking her for about 15 min till she came.
she managed to cum because long time didnt fuck she said.

oh her photos don't show it but she has a full back tattoo, if you guys like such things.

overall an enjoyable fuck and i can understand the price point. well worth it in my opinion.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 3
fatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatsawsage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Catrina from Lust365

Looks 样貌/颜值: 10/10 beautiful! Copy of photo just minimal difference. Annyeong vibes
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : mid 20’s
Boobs 胸部: 10/10 big knockers. Rounded
Catbath 全身漫游: 9/10 quite wild. I like it
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9/10 fucking good. Deed and slurpy
FJ: 10/10 super tight AH. Didn't used KY
though. She used her saliva,it's. Huge turn on for me
GFE 女朋友感: 9/10 she k ows how to treat a man. From her character to
what she does to her services. It's solid!

Overall Experience 整体: 9/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : YES

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the Sameer.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

Date / 日期 : 16/10/2024
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
sadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersadist11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cake of Silkstockings
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...highlight=cake

Looks - 9/10 head turner

Body - 9/10 slim, curves is to die for

French - 9/10 yes! She ia good
at it. Fluent

Bbbj - 9/10 pro suctions. Her hj also good. Will use 1 hand or 2 hands at the same time. Felt damn good

Fj - 9/10 semi wild. Like to ride and get. Pumped from behind

Rtf - yes. No doubt
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gal: Tokyo
House: Silkstocking

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1005105

Early afternoon was horny and so booked Tokyo from Silkstocking.

As what many bro wrote about her, she is SYT, skin is a bit dark but it is her. No bait and switch from OKT.

She is not the typical working gal I booked and is very GFE. Very submissive to what I want and co-ordinate with all sort of positions I wanted.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After my taking of Tokyo, I went back to work and finish early.

Feeling sian, I wanted to try another house gal and this time Julia from Lust365 caught my eye.

I read in SB forum and a lot of bro are RTF with her and so I think to myself this gem must be worth to try...

Managed to get a late evening booking of Julia

When I enter into the room, she spoke very confidentally in American English which I was surprise for a Thai lady.

She was jovial, talkative and seductive.

Her French kiss is out of the world and I knew that I landed a big catch.

She is not typical thai we see as she carry herself very well and if you bring her to a social dinner as your partner, people can tell straight away that she can carry herself well.

Her french is out of the world and so is BBBJ which she really know how to lick your small brother into big brother

I decided to extend my session with her from 1.5 hours to 3 hours as I told OKT that she is out of world.

For 3 hours, we made love, we chat like long lost friends and we laugh.

No wonder so many bro RTF her and now I know why so many of us are KC by her...
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 20
sitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant futuresitonski has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

a late fr for patti from foxythai.

Being a while since i visited bro pepsi, saw this new gal listed a few days and quickly try her out after seeing a review.

book a slot and zroom to designated familiar location.
was a raining day and bought her some food.

knock on the door and there she was.
First look, a petite gal, sun kiss tan skin with some blemish which flaunt her youthness.
Greet and tcss abit.. Not bad for a start but only downside is she don't understand english.. GT is heavily used.

She got a customer before me so i requested to shower alone since she had already shower..
Once done, she helps to hang my clothes and wipe me abit..
under the night lamp, can see she is still very shy, so i slowly undress her and kiss her.
no rejection which means good. I roam my hands to her small B perky cups, slowly nipping her neck.
standing in an awkward position, lead her to lie down where i start to service her, mouthing her boobs gently and roaming her small island below. not fully shaved which is ok, i stared at her small inviting mei mei, slowly using my nose to circle around the area before feasting on it.

Audio is not high, she kinda closed her eyes with 1 hand and the other on her boobs. kinda kinky to see such a sight... like a virgin, not sure what to do but just to shy off..

Seeing this, i try everything slowly and gently, like a gem in the hand, scare to hurt her.. cap and slowly insert her. she will also try to open her leg wide during missionary...
start off slow and long stroke, constantly checking if she feel uncomfortable etc. kinda chicken and duck talk so everything is body language.

Change to cowgirl and can see she is hardworking on this. a few different sitting position from squatting, to sitting up close till lying down on me to hug me while i continue to pump her from below.

Changed a few different positions before ending in spoon, grabbing my favourite natural small B boobs in both palm.
After the deed, she will wait for you to withdraw it out before wiping you clean, not in a rush nor commerical.

During the break, try talking about SG, photos, video thru GT and nap awhile..2nd shot was alot more quicker when i start to cacress her and finally can feel some wetness....!!!

Time past too quickly when you are gently dealing with a gem in your hand.. haaa...

hope bro enjoy her...

Stats:
Looks: 8/10 young, similar with pictures except some blemish, sun kiss tan
figure: 9/10 smooth, perky and young body that everyone will loves.
boobs: 8/10 small B, brown nips perky and natural
cathbath: 5/10 kinda very very green on this.. not much foreplay from her, very gently licking on my body which actually i don't feel anything.. in the end, i service her instead.
bbbj: 5/10 very green, kinda lick the tip and awkward..
fj: 9/10 although very soft audio, tight small and beautiful pussy is included, painting allowed here. i kinda enjoy the session and her shy face.
Gfe: 7/10 think she tried her best, maybe thai speaker will be better, not much gfe here but very non-commerical.
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spetnaz is Cool - loads of Potential

Posting some photos I took of Oishi in July for the enjoyment of the bros here. (Both taken and posted with her permission, of course)

Bought some lingerie for her and she was happy to model for me.

The FR by the bro is spot-on and maybe the photos will help her get more business.

I will RTF her this tour. Stay tuned for more photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_arms View Post
FR for Oishi from GENTLEMENCLUB24
Lady: Oishi
Shave : short Stubble
French: very fluent
English: very fluent
Looks: 8/10 she belongs to the milf category
Body : 10/10 fucking nice body
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 8.5/10

��ADDITIONAL REMARKS��
finally got to try oishi after missing out on her in july.
she belongs to the milf category, but still very well maintained and i dare sat can win many other FLs who are younger than her.

service is top notch, will help you take off your clothes and even help to take off your socks. reminds me of those good old days with girls from dome 1 about almost 20 years ago.

no problem with communication as she can speak english well.
frenching also no issues.
if you are feeling tired, she can definitely take the lead with the fucking with her on top and her on top with her back arched backwards.

began the session by licking her for about 15 min till she came.
she managed to cum because long time didnt fuck she said.

oh her photos don't show it but she has a full back tattoo, if you guys like such things.

overall an enjoyable fuck and i can understand the price point. well worth it in my opinion.
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

Lust - Alicia
https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ghlight=alicia

Alicia is very attractive gal. Meaty gal lovers like the Kardashians fans will
for sure go for her. Big boobs, big ass and hourglass bod.

Overall: 9/10
I left a happy man
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

Sally from galaxy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...701&highlight=

Spotted new blood today, texted Bro okt and secure a fast slot

Located east area, discreet with ample parking space

Looks 9/10 slutty jap jap AV type

Body 8.5/10 slim, sexy and with perky ass wit inks which I feel damm wild when doggy

French 10/10 kiss was awesome, she suck my tongue and deep French me

Bbbj 8.5/10 good suction, will lick my head and suddenly went deep and fast

Fj 9/10 fuck was good, she rides well, whole body motion was perfect, she loves riding and doggy, can smack her ass and she will pull her ass wider for me to fuck deeper

Gfe 10/10 very good attitude lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1