The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 1
FanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of lightFanzaSG is a glorious beacon of light
Smile 🇯🇵 Haru (小春 こはる) 🇯🇵 Elegant, Cute JP 25 y/o XMM ❤️

Name (名字) : Haru (小春 こはる)
Age (年龄) : 24歳
身長Height : 163cm
体重weight : 43kg
Cup Size (奶罩) : D罩杯 (Japan Size)

❗️Will Arrive on 6th❗️

Here comes another banger! Allow me to introduce y'all to Haru! Yes, I know—another Haru. Haru is actually a common alias in Japan.

Haru is a super cute and chio lady who exudes an elegant aura. For our naturalist brothers, you’re in for a treat, as she is a natural beauty—nice and perky, just the way we all like it.

She has worked briefly at "Versailles," a Soapland shop in Ueno. And not just that—she can also converse in English, as she has studied overseas in the USA! She only came to Singapore for a short trip, bros!

Rates (Normal)
💘 S$ 800/1H/1
💘 S$ 1500/2H/2

Rates (Soapland)
💘 S$ 1200/1H/1
💘 S$ 2000/2H/2

We're taking prebooking now! - DM me for more details.

For special enquiry and booking, please contact:
Telegram: @Fanza_SG
Channel: @FanzaSG
WA: +60164295227
WA: https://wa.me/60164295227
Old Today, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of
Post Re: 🇯🇵 Haru (小春 こはる) 🇯🇵 Elegant, Cute JP 25 y/o XMM ❤️

Going to share some of my extensive knowledge of Japan's sex industry with other bros here since something caught my attention and I think 99% of other bros here probably won't know the significance of it. It's the part that mentions Haru "has worked briefly at "Versailles," a Soapland shop in Ueno."

Japan's customer service standards in general are way higher than what we have in Singapore obviously. But within Japan itself not all are equal and for the sex industry - they have different classes of shops. The highest class are known as 'luxury soaplands' and 'luxury delivery health'. It is not just a marketing term, because to be able to be classified as one and say they are one - the girls hired to work there not only have to be good looking, they also have to be very good at customer service and highly skilled at their job - in the case of luxury soaplands it would be the bathhouse service, massage and sex.

Now, why did I mention all that above? Because Versailles is one of a very small handful of soaplands in Tokyo that are classified as a luxury soapland. And it is also the MOST EXPENSIVE soapland in all of Japan. If you don't believe me, try searching for a soapland more expensive than Versailles. You won't find it because I've already done the extensive research many years ago. It is also difficult for a foreign tourist to just make a booking there since you need a Japanese phone number and to call them in advance and call to confirm your appointment again on the day itself. Booking via LINE is not possible.

So if it is true that Haru worked at Versailles before, then it is very likely that her skills as a soapland girl is among the best in Japan.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1