The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Intoxicvted is stuck in moderation for some time to come
English speaking ML?

As a non-mandarin speaking person, I cant help but not feel the enjoyment of having someone to talk to during sessions. Sure, I can use google translate and what not, but having an english speaking ML makes the experience way better. And I'm here seeking help from all the Bros/seasoned cheongsters to use this thread to compile all the english speaking ML/FL all around singapore, for bros who don't speak mandarin!

Ps; I know theres quite a number of them who speaks english, I just want to make a thread to make it easier for everyone to come to and pick and discuss about. Especially those whose type are Chinese/Viets(cuz nowadays Viets learns and speaks mandarin).
Old Today, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 719 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5361 / Power: 5
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: English speaking ML?

M&M Princess
A foot massage is just what my tired feet need to get back in the game! Here’s to a fabulous week ahead! As I indulged in the heavenly sensation of her soothing massage, each gentle stroke worked wonders on my weary soles, melting away the stress of the week.
She spoke perfect English with a delightful Queen's accent, adding an extra touch of charm to the experience. I had a blast chatting with her about Asian delicacies, sharing funny food stories and favorite recipes. The way she kneaded and pampered my feet was pure bliss, making our lively conversations flow as effortlessly as the gentle rhythm of her hands. It was such a delightful way to connect while I relaxed and rejuvenated!

Guess who couldn’t stay retired! I’m back, fired up, and hornier than ever—ready to make things thrilling all over again![27.10.2024]

Old Today, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicvted View Post
As a non-mandarin speaking person, I cant help but not feel the enjoyment of having someone to talk to during sessions. Sure, I can use google translate and what not, but having an english speaking ML makes the experience way better. And I'm here seeking help from all the Bros/seasoned cheongsters to use this thread to compile all the english speaking ML/FL all around singapore, for bros who don't speak mandarin!

Ps; I know theres quite a number of them who speaks english, I just want to make a thread to make it easier for everyone to come to and pick and discuss about. Especially those whose type are Chinese/Viets(cuz nowadays Viets learns and speaks mandarin).
Pls go look for Sarah of L Spa
Her massage & service is fantastic
She can speak in both English & Malay

If u dun mind using Malay & broken English u can try Mimi also from L Spa - blk 52 Upper Changi Road - she’s the more horny type
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
YoungLad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Pls go look for Sarah of L Spa
Her massage & service is fantastic
She can speak in both English & Malay

If u dun mind using Malay & broken English u can try Mimi also from L Spa - blk 52 Upper Changi Road - she’s the more horny type
What type of gal is she? SYT? Pre-Milf/Post-Milf? Gilf? Hahaha
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLad View Post
Brother very seasoned.need to specify the types
Old Today, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogibecrod View Post
Brother very seasoned.need to specify the types
Yeah bro, i think cuz most bros here mainly call those who are in their 40s as Milf typically, and theyre often looks way too old(imo) yk?
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 1
RedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to beholdRedFurBull is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungLad View Post
Both r not old - young n bubbly - of course not SYT cos those may be bimbos out to suck ur money dry - these 2 have society exposure n experience so they can talk to u like GF n treat u like what a GF treats u - wait no more n go experience it urself
Old Today, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFurBull View Post
Both r not old - young n bubbly - of course not SYT cos those may be bimbos out to suck ur money dry - these 2 have society exposure n experience so they can talk to u like GF n treat u like what a GF treats u - wait no more n go experience it urself
ok fair, Thanks bro for the recc. The location is great as its pretty close to my work
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1