The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 8
Radiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to all
Abortion

Hello all, so currently I think the ktv girl I met who is on work permit visa might’ve gotten pregnant even though we used the morning after pill.

She is ok with going thru abortion but I’m skeptical about this whole thing getting recorded somewhere. Wondering if anyone know if there are ways for her to get the abortion pills or any other method that allow her to go thru it and the rough charges or places if anyone can recommend. Not sure if she will get send back if she’s found to be pregnant as well hence she doesn’t want to go to clinic.
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9404 / Power: 13
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Hello all, so currently I think the ktv girl I met who is on work permit visa might’ve gotten pregnant even though we used the morning after pill.

She is ok with going thru abortion but I’m skeptical about this whole thing getting recorded somewhere. Wondering if anyone know if there are ways for her to get the abortion pills or any other method that allow her to go thru it and the rough charges or places if anyone can recommend. Not sure if she will get send back if she’s found to be pregnant as well hence she doesn’t want to go to clinic.
I dun think she was impregnated by you if morning after pill dun work. She might already pregnant before you had sex with her.

Anyway she is a WL and she will know how to take care of it since you paid her for sex.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Today, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2376 / Power: 20
Twa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond reputeTwa_Kee has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know she’s pregnant with your baby ?
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
Wallabies is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWallabies is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWallabies is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
I dun think she was impregnated by you if morning after pill dun work. She might already pregnant before you had sex with her.

Anyway she is a WL and she will know how to take care of it since you paid her for sex.
Thanks for sharing.
Old Today, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 9
ForceAwakens is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForceAwakens is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForceAwakens is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
How do you know she’s pregnant with your baby ?
Agree with you.
Old Today, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
Iveagh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIveagh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suggest you google JB women's clinics (general term, not a specific clinic).
Call and make an appointment.
If your morning after pill was bought from authentic sources, quite rare it did not work.

Yeah, and make an appointment for yourself too if you are going the jb route.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1