The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here is my Fr for Fann 7 heaven

Look: better than photos , tanned, petite and sexy
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs: natural not big or small, just nice
Body: nice curve with some tattoo and nice ass suitable for doggy
Frenchng: natural born frencher, very good
BBBJ: BBBJ in 69 with nice suction and sexy, will look at you while bbbj u
Pussy: trimmed with no smell
Sex: Nice moan with continuing frenching
GFE: very clingy but i like.Entire session treat you like bf.
FJ: tight and wet and small pussy to rock with finish in doggy.
RTF - Yes

Chatty, friendly and nice lady.
Old Today, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fourstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Earn-Siamdynasty

I just manage to booked her last night , amazingly she was exactly resemblance as pictures shown in forum...

Looks : 10/10
Bbbj : 8.5/10
Cim : 10/10 yes
Gfe : 9/10
Frenching : 9.5/10
FJ : 9/10
RTF : Yes definitely worth ...
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 5
Brucehon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrucehon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post

Mystery - LF

Looks: Pretty SYT, Joanna Peh vibes.
Body: Quite tall, about 165cm and 50kg type body. Flat abs, typical thai tan
Boobs: Natural Bs, big aloes
BBBJ: Sensual, balls licking, good suction and shaft licking
Kiss/French: NIL
FJ: First position requested for me to up already, then just lie there and close eyes while i thrust..
Massage: Auto provide but for 5 mins only.

Overall:6.5/10, great SYT, value for money in terms of body and looks but not much service and GFE. YMMV.
Totally agree with you. Almost same experience with her.
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 18
bikelover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbikelover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Crepe, babehause
She beautiful in photos and videos, real life even prettier. Bro Andy got good taste of ladies 👍 been intrigued by reading her reviews that said her cowgirl is legendary, need to get a taste mah. True to the statement, if you're cowgirl lovers, this babe can ride till the bed rocks. After the Pse action, she auto turns into a gf and gets you in the mood for some cuddles and chit chat. Overall super pretty, super horny with good working attitude. First time trying this stable and so far good experience 👍
Old Today, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 6
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Diamond from SilkStockings

OKT: 10/10 - Fast Reply and straight to the point

New lady Diamond

Looks: 9/10 - 90% same as pic. You will know it’s her once the door open, won’t reject.
Body: - 9/10 - Quite tall for a girl but these days many young hot slim tall girls like her. Body is natural with natural boobs. Tight and slim fit.
Shower: 8/10 - Clean me well pretty much SOP but at least shower together no short cut.
Catbath: 8/10 - Licking my nipples for a while before going down south,
BBBJ: 9/10 - Good suction and lots of tongue swriling
FJ: 10/10 - Started with cowgirl to doggy and back to cowgirl. Nice moans pleasing to my ears
GFE: 9/10 - Everything felt non-commercial

Overall a great bonk for a budget pricing. Left a happy man.
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 3
greenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud ofgreenmangos has much to be proud of

Lyn-Lust365

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=877007

Just started today. Fresh.
Young girl 21yo real. Slight blemish looks ok.
Photos real. Tattoo cannot run.
Have braces but blowjob still good.
FJ tight.

Highlight will be her BIG SPOTLIGHTs.
Bros likes natural big boobs one she power.

Writing from my phone so keep it simple.
Thanks Lust365
Old Today, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 13
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Lacoste under Gentlemenclub24

Looks: 8/10 (chio sexy babe, some blemishes but good looker for sure)
Body : 9/10 (petite chick with slim waist but her proportions are hot due to enhanced C cuppers)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Solid blow queen, enjoyed her wet tight mouthplay and opted to CIM for my finish)
FJ: 7/10 (More GFE style than the wild sluttty PSE that I prefer. That being said, she aims to please)

Overall, Lacoste is a friendly and sweet chio babe. Her figure and proportions are sexy, and her full back tatts are a joy for doggie. She aims to please and does the basics well, BBBJ, riding, doggie. She told me to take her however I want it. So I pounded her pussy good, especially with her spread wide and deep at the corner of her bed. Was close to finishing standing doggie in her bathroom, in front of the mirror. But tahan and let her taste the power of cum in her sweet mouth
Old Today, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic123 View Post
Anyone know what happen to foxythai?
No idea. No replies for 2 days. Damn sad. Blue balls now... Wanted to cum in Penny's throat one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1