The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Heheh no blue.. but short one. I’m exhausted.

—————-

B(ernice): I... I... AHHHHHHHHHH

Bernice really let out a shriek. I took a few more thrusts and let it go into her. That few seconds of cumming, once fulfilled, I also flipped over and slumped into the bed on my back.

Bernice placed her hand on her forehead breathing hard away, her legs still opened wide. Her eyes still closed, I turned to look at her and tried my best to turn to her and kiss her on her lips for a short while.

I rested next to her naked, I told myself I would talk to her before we sleep. Don't want her to feel like she's my sexual outlet.

But, we were both exhausted from the red-eyed flight, then to Jeju, taking bus rides and walking around. It's amazing we still had the lust inside us to finish having sex.

No blames on anybody, but we dozed off after our endorphines were released and the sex relaxed us further.

Think it was only like 9pm when we finished sex.

Slept through the night, I don't remember I went toilet even though with a lot of water intake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1