The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is one of the Best!poopdepoop is one of the Best!poopdepoop is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I find it quite strange. A year or two ago, I thought most ads normally put SN only. Nowadays, there's a flurry of ads putting FN (because of competition?) and some MLs do not honour. I encountered two who put on pad, claiming menses. One of them, the pad was loose, my fingers went in to fondle the pussy lips, without resistance. Thankfully, for most of my encounters, the MLs were FN as stated. For those who advertised FN, I usually ask whether they will strip naked or not, before I agree to the booking.
I think they put FN to compensate for lack of service ofc still have good ones.
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 1
Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!Jayhao99 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Wah you got long lip kissing... guess being young really does help in mileage...
Old liao must use 钞能力。 Haha
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truemeaning View Post
Now all China girl are increasing the price so high with no services and also so many hidden cost. I prefer girl with services with no extra cost, more importantly is photo must be same la. All these China girl think we Singapore men are carrot, wake up guys!
this one price higher, but no hidden cost and photo same. good luck!
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSalaryman9999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Yes, fake advertising through fake photos and fake service listing

One ML told me that her agent encourages her to do so, as to at least “cheat some customers”.

For me, I will black list her and not visit her again. If she had been truthful, I will still RTM
The market force will take care of them. No point arguing with them. We just do our part to warn other bros in this forum. Equally bad are those who aeroplaned their customers.

Got aeroplaned so end up visiting Summer and here is a brief MR:

Place: Near some famous chicken rice place. Got a big public car park behind the condo.

Face: Close to photos. Not immediately attractive but will grow on you type, especially when she smiles.

Body: Youthful and smooth. Around B size? Very nice smelling.

Setting: Simple because she is here for short term and will be leaving in 2 weeks time.

Massage: Won't say skilled but got effort and slightly above average.

Sensual: High playability and 5G roaming. True FN without requesting.

Attitude: Nice to chat with. Quite chilled about her job here, machaim like she is on some work and travel programme. Feel that her work ethics are better than average MLs.

Downside: The price is on the high side and some bros may find that it is not value for money. But on the other hand because she doesn't have to entertain so many customers each day, she is quite patient and can give her customers her full attention.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-summer/
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Getting tired of MLs. On the opposite end of the spectrum are those premium OKT in dome 3. A few example are those japan ones and Xu yuan. Malaysian charging 750a pop? Since when does msian fetch such an dxpensive price? Anybody try before?
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
The market force will take care of them. No point arguing with them. We just do our part to warn other bros in this forum. Equally bad are those who aeroplaned their customers.

Got aeroplaned so end up visiting Summer and here is a brief MR:

Place: Near some famous chicken rice place. Got a big public car park behind the condo.

Face: Close to photos. Not immediately attractive but will grow on you type, especially when she smiles.

Body: Youthful and smooth. Around B size? Very nice smelling.

Setting: Simple because she is here for short term and will be leaving in 2 weeks time.

Massage: Won't say skilled but got effort and slightly above average.

Sensual: High playability and 5G roaming. True FN without requesting.

Attitude: Nice to chat with. Quite chilled about her job here, machaim like she is on some work and travel programme. Feel that her work ethics are better than average MLs.

Downside: The price is on the high side and some bros may find that it is not value for money. But on the other hand because she doesn't have to entertain so many customers each day, she is quite patient and can give her customers her full attention.

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-summer/
I second this. Real person discount 10% but body not athletic type. Not fat but definitely nt toned. Massage good can roam and can kiss though nt my thing. Public car park behind her place is super convenient for drivers and going in no problem. As for the 150 price tag i guess cuz there r so many bad Ml offering 120, her 150 pricing beckmes more reasonanle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1