The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Love
Looks : 8.5/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ (Blow Job): 12/10. Very good and very hardworking. Knows how to use her hands to stroke you as she blows. Takes CIM like a champ.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 12/10. A gentle GF who treats you like a king.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : Yes
Old Today, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 7
Biltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of lightBiltormix is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Tata from Galaxyxscorts
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.ph...113&highlight=

Saw promo on tele. Fast hand fast leg book a slot with okt. Fast response and instructions was clear.

Tata Very chatty and cheerful. Quite pro in bed and she can french like a long lost lover. finger and painted her soft moans coming from her.

Love the view looking at her suck my 2IC slow and sensual. My first blow cum in her mouth.

Fuck was good she accomodate with my request and no complain being with her.

Worth my trip visiting this stable. Thanks Okt for the arrangement
Old Today, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lumia1020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luzy fm MilkLovers
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1003603
Going for another but timing not right bro offer her instead

Look 70% add couple of years HT 162 +/-
Boob C enhanced
Body smooth skin quite hourglass
BBBJ above average
Fingering / Frencing allow her 2nd tour of duty here as told
FJ good will move along w u as if riding u below
Service good above my expectation at least
RTF - for servive yes remind me of my courtship days

View are my own and nothing but my own alone
Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt01 View Post
FR for Freya from LFT

LOOKS: 90% similar to posted photo. Slim SYT with typical thai tan. Can be cute and also sexy at the same time

BODY: All natural B cup, shaven below and its the rate 1-line type. Very proportionate and slim.

SERVICES: speaks fluent French. Open to zhut zhut and painting. Very accomodative to position switches.

GFE: very high, no issue with comms as she understands eng, she is a very fun gal to be with, can chat and joke

RTF: Yes, she is a gem

*if want to score brownie points, bring her some Tori-Q.
Pretty accurate fr.
I will just add mine from here.

Location is RLD. 7/10 if driving. Avoid coming at evening.
Room is 2 single beds
Towel? Lol i would call it a rag or cloth.
Enough for you to wipe your kuku Jiao only.

Looks -10% probably just the nose ain't that sharp
She's around 170cm but her long legs made her look taller.
She's slim tall and a cute face..if she went for plastic surgery for boobs and nose job.Probably with those legs and waist.
Gonna be a killer.

Catbath was provided.. sop for me no action there.
Body.. well she's all natural. She dislike any silicon or such.
Like all the frs on her, slim tall.. i won't says she Thai tan.
More fair than that. Some small tattoos here there.

Frenching is passionate.
Bbbj can go for long..69 etc.
She gets wet and likes painting
She can take long pounding and change of multi position
Though it took me awhile to cum, i asked her did she manage to.. she says sorry because of the job it's hard for her to climax.. appreciate her honesty haha

Overall, lookwise is acceptable and service is provided.
Anyway, hook her some beer and she can be tingtong
Old Today, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeSSo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 113 of Nookyy
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1004098

For bros who always wanted to try AJ. Finally found one who can do it as not many girls can do. Confirm with OKT that she can I faster book leow. First sight she looks good, way better than her pics. She got good looking boobs, enhanced but not those gigantic melons, just nice. Body not much fats and quite atheletic body. She tells me she dance in club back in Bkk. no wonder got dancer body.

Get to the good part. She give v long and sensual BBBJ, licking the balls, the shaft and like to cup my dickhead in her mouth slowly sucking it like a lollipop. The feeling damn shiok. I also painted her. FUlly clean shaven, clean and freesh smell, the moaning is music to my ears.

Best part where i opted for AJ. OMG, her asshole is so pretty and tight. got KY gel so apply quite a bit and slowly push it in. She starts to moan louder with every inch i push in. Her butt is so beautiful, full blossom. Begin to pump her ass with my hands on her waist and sometimes grabbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. I cannot last more than 5 mins. the ass pumping doggy position paired with her moaning make me unload so fast.

Paid her extra $50 for the AJ with tips as she is really good girl. Bros who love or never tried AJ here is the chance leow. Cheers!
Old Today, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lightsooon is Cool - loads of Potential

My sexcapade with ,Quinn Silkstockings

https://sammyboy.today/showthr...ighlight=quinn

Overall super worth it bonk
Looks: 9/10 super pretty
Body : 9/10 petite, super light weight
BBBJ: 9.5/10 she is willing to low. While she makes gag gag sounds and looking at me. Felt damn good
FJ: 9/10 looks syt and felt like syt. Undermileage in tightness
Gfe: 9/10 super clingy and likes to kiss and cuddle

Rtf: yes
Old Today, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
100s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YESorNO View Post
[url=https://postimages.org/]

114 from Nooky
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=1004435

Yet another gem. She just arrived yesterday night and special thanks to Bro Nooky trying his best to squeeze me into a 45min slot yesterday as she was fully booked.

This girl speaks very good English and Korean. No problem with breaking the ice. We chatted a lot given the short time. It's her first time here and she has been living in Korea for the past 5 years which explains her Korean being so fluent. She is slim and petite, damn cute. I miss hearing her talk. Her voice is so sweet which melts my heart the first time she greeted me.

Her service and attitude is top notch. FJing her is like making love to a sweet young gf. Her moans, her voice, her petite figure, beautiful natural boobs, the tightness of her pussy and yes she is v fair. This is like getting a Korean SYT for the price of a Thai girl. All I can say she is superb. RTF definitely.
Agree with this bros FR. Had a session with her this afternoon. True to photos and videos. I personally like the location and also the supply of disposable towels. My own FR here

Looks 9/10 Pretty and likeable personality. Nice features especially those eyes. Make u wana take care of her.

Body 8/10 Personally i like tall girls. But the body of hers has nothing to hiam. Good size natural tits, tone body and good skin complexion.

Service Treats me like a bf. good convos, frenching and hugging during breaks. Enjoys making love with me and so willing to please which I love. Won't go into the details of our love making and her BBBJ, u bros try yourself to know

Will RTF before she goes back. A true gem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1